Abyssal Dwarfs - started painting (look - actual dwarfs!)

Slowly starting the berserkers

Count-as Infernox for the Damned formation

4 Likes

So the two mincers from the Ambush kit will become taskmasters on chariots (all the bits are included), but fancied making one a bit different - ideal if (when?) I diversify into ratkin slaves and need one for the formation!

6 Likes

It’s never mandatory to model artifacts, but its always fun to do so with Wings of the Honeymaze. :wink:

I liked the idea if the weird insectoid hexcaster things, so out comes a pair of bit box ones!

9 Likes

Doggies! Will be a pair of mastiff packs and a few throwing mastiff markers.

Have a troop of berserkers, about 12 Immortals and 30 decimators to build to finish off the current purchase.

Gargoyles, Grotesques and halfbreeds, plus something to use as Infernok will be next on the ‘to get’ list. It rounds out to about 4k, without adding slave orcs.

5 Likes

Berserkers built

2 Likes

Model acquired for the winged halfbreed thing - yes, its a dragon, but it fits with the golems and the chroneas I’ll get at sone point for Infernok!

4 Likes

Hey, another Dungeons & Lasers Dragon! I’ve been painting mine since November, but knowing how quick you are with your projects (and how little painting time I have lately … :wink: ) you’ll probably finish before me! :grin:

Also, welcome to the club! It’s a club of three now with @MechaSturgeon , you and me and all different dragons for either of us too! Can’t wait to see how yours will turn out! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got their townsfolk set in another of my threads and really like the stuff they do.

I haven’t actually painted anything for a while, as I’m vaguely trying to build all of the AD stuff before getting sidetracked!

2 Likes

Started on the goblin/decimator conversions

5 Likes

Mock up of the infantry bases - going for a pale/arid style with warpstone type lava.

Starting work on the overmaster on (with!) winged halfbreed

4 Likes

6 Likes

Things beginning to come together.

Have a regiment of Decimators to build along with half a dozen more 2hw Immortals to finish the infantry.

Few of the gribbly type things getting undercoated tomorrow

5 Likes

The throng is looking good! Nice thick foam basing too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Started some gribblies

Lava type stuff is along the lines of this, but green fire

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Initial work on some basing. Will add a little glow up the sides of the rock and might slightly accentuate a little more yellow in the ‘magic’ lava

5 Likes

Grotesque champion & Infernox from the Damned formation

7 Likes

they look fabulous @Sceleris

2 Likes