Sword of September - painting topic

Thanks @Mikes and @Nav. I tried to do eyes but really that level of skill and dexterity is beyond me… (maybe after i finish those 1000 minis :slight_smile: ) your tree hearder looks great with the growing eyes. Also after seeing your tree hearder i found one at a good price so now i have one coming in the mail :grin:

4 Likes

Artistically Average and Above Allowed And All Attempts At Artwork Accepted August

5 Likes

@ClosetPainter I normally just throw a bit of wash on the face and hope it pools in the right spots around the eyes and brigde of the nose, lips etc. it depends on the model.

2 Likes

Thank you @KptKeno ! Great idea for the new name of the topic, just when I was about to ask for one! :slight_smile:

Many thanks to all who have contributed so far! Keep the photos coming!

4 Likes

Anvil, like “between a hammer and a hard place”; I’m feeling the pressure to paint now. :joy:

6 Likes

Whew that table is way too clean! The gobbos look great though.

2 Likes

I might paint an actual anvil for my dungeon terrain🙂

2 Likes

What have I been up to? Bashing my head against the Anvil of batch painting 16 of these!

I also got a game in against Night Stalkers and got wrecked :sweat_smile:

My Elves looked good getting beat up though, so that’s kind of a win!

12 Likes

Hey, no matter what youre doing, look good while doing it.

4 Likes

Finished my 1000pts of leapers for an event Saturday and an extra leaper sentients

10 Likes

@Rusty_shackleford those look really sweet when clustered together like that

1 Like

Can the leapers spell out YMCA :wink:

4 Likes

Starting ghoul basing for Anvil August.

Troop 1 base work in progress

Mummies will be getting done too this month hopefully

10 Likes

WIP RPG Character. One of my students printed this rad dude for me and I wanted to do him some justice. Been experimenting with adding texture to cloaks and cloth.

11 Likes

Magwa & Jo‘os (GW) for my Goblins

12 Likes

Almost done, just a few bits and some sewer water to add.

7 Likes

Ah yes, a fine selection for Magwa &Jo’os

3 Likes

Ghoul troop 1 done

11 Likes

Scenic ghouls!

3 Likes

12 Likes