Jumbo June! - painting topic

Finally got everything table ready. I have my 2300 point list and extra ready to go.

21 Likes

awesome @java82 ! :muscle:

1 Like

Looks quality mate

2 Likes

Wow, quite the line up! That’s a lot of extra.

2 Likes

love it @java82

1 Like

Mounted vampire done.

10 Likes

The Greater Earth Elemental for my Herd army is now complete. I wanted something more gnarly rather than the pile of rocks you usually see.

17 Likes

The banner is free hand. The model is damaged (getting a replacement), so using it to test a colour scheme. These are 10mm, so tiny Abyssal Dwarfs.

11 Likes

Skeleton spearmen & some ghouls done.

14 Likes

So I’m doing a dark age vibe undead army, off the back of a similar style Varangur one, which in turn came about from getting a lot of viking era models for a KoM one! [Buy models, worry about what you do with them later :wink: ]

On the left the brave shield wall/spearmen/clansmen - on the right what happens after you get the sh*te kicked out of you and reanimated!

Gone with similar basing paint schemes so if i want can run lot of units across both a KoM or undead one.

13 Likes

The one non Mantic model in my Undead, using this as a Liche. The green ties it into the Wraiths I did earlier.

12 Likes

More stand-in soul reaver cavalry and the mantic point liche king, filling in as Mhorgoth

14 Likes

Finished the Zombies, a nice horde of 40 done… and a sneaky Liche King ad well.

12 Likes

Only single figure, but he is worth 120 points! The Captain for P&S KoM army:

14 Likes

A murder of crows: The Herd Woodland critters

13 Likes

April’s haul, one regiment of spear goblins and one regiment of rabble.
with ratkin and gnolls mixed in. :grin:

11 Likes

The blue mushrooms are a really nice counterpoint to all that grungy yellow :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hello forum! Some pics of my EoD; Guardians, spears, mummies and soul snare.

18 Likes

Centaur Bray Striders

. Although I will need to order another couple of sets to make a full regiment of them. …

7 Likes

image image image

My League of Rhordia army. Happy to be able to unbox these fellows and get them back on the table spending the last few years in storage!

19 Likes