Badge news and awards

Thanks, I was myself quite surprised that noone got it before me as I registered a bit late, about a month after the forum was founded. Since the Chinese new year started I have not been posting much but still come every day, read almost everything and give a few likes …

1 Like

Awesome, dude. We mention you on the upcoming Giant Dwarf podcast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange, I should have gotten this too, some time ago. :thinking:

I have to tell u @AlQuds. Fred is gutted you got this before him. Thank you!

You finally got your Devotee badge Keno! An exclusive club of two now, and still none for me :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks @FredOslow!

Very exclusive! It’s all finest whiskey and cigars up here! No plebs in sight. :smile:

4 Likes

@Mikes has unlocked the Devotee badge as well! :scream::partying_face:
And joins your fancy club, Keno and AlQuds.

2 Likes

/Cheers! Didn’t know there’d be whiskey or I would have tried harder to get in earlier @FredOslow! :laughing: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome, fellow Devotee! Take a seat and enjoy the view!

1 Like

I got it today myself! Yesssss

4 Likes

Congratulations to all new devotees. Finally, I do not feel so lonely … :grinning:

1 Like

You deserve it more than anyone. Who could be more devoted to this forum than you are?
Thanks for the fine work!

2 Likes

I mean, I did think I was in here literally every day, but apparently not, since I would have gotten the badge six months ago in that case. But PRACTICALLY every day. :grin:

Yay! Congrats FredOslow! :partying_face:

Let’s make a deal: I’ll never mention again that I got the badge just before you did and you don’t throw me off the forums as long as I keep my mouth shut … please? : :innocent: :laughing:

4 Likes

1 Like

Whew! Glad I can still post and read the forum!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gold badge news! @Nav is the first to achieve the Empathetic badge!!

:partying_face::clap:

6 Likes

Many thanks @FredOslow

2 Likes

No surprise there. When will @Nav get the Nobel Peace Prize?

1 Like

Many thanks @V-Dawg hehehe