City Guard KoM - with FB Slow Grow

where are those ruins from?

It’s this kit.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Age-Of-Sigmar-Azyrite-Ruins-2018

They are good value for GW and you get plenty in the box. Limited numbers of corner pieces but you can fairly easily plug-up the gaps

Lovely empire models!

1 Like

Next rebased lot - old school marksmen and some foundry extras with the beer!

Just started painting up a pike horde and some of the clip together sigmarite stuff from gw’s new magazine will be added as an ogre palace guard unit.

4 Likes

Knights and a variety of war machines done.

3 Likes

Work in progress stuff only - as got sidetracked by work and the pub.

I’d picked up a bunch of the old basilean m@a sprues when they were on sale. Really didn’t like the arms/shields but some Fireforge bits seem to work as archers.

An expensive giant model (not) and out of production gw/fw characters round things off.

A warlord landsknecht pike horde, a couple of perry foot knight regiments and a peg rider will round things off

Giant finished along with some random characters

Where is the giant from - is he an old plastic toy repainted?

Yep!

Fits the theme better than more classical ‘giant’ models.

Next, very minor bit, finished - indomitable will tokens.

5 Likes

These look awesome, great job!

1 Like

Thanks mate. Just little things like this hopefully add a little extra to the overall army

Not a huge amount of painting progress, but the building phase is getting there. Did paint up another mounted character - may run as The Captain.

Few gratuitous group shots ( the display board/tray was done for my similarly based abyssals - I will do one for the city guard - it will just have to be a lot bigger!)

4 Likes

Build phase complete - now to paint the buggers!

2 Likes

Ropey wip shots

1 Like

Couple of finished bits, a group shot and some WiP

1 Like

Latest bit - troop of archers (have another troop and a regiment to do).

Next up

Pike horde finished.

2 Likes