Clash of Kings info/updates

For example, Elven Archers & Gladestalkers have been rewritten.

3 Likes

I like the changes to the archers. Very fitting.
I just hope there are more formations for the Undead. The Zombie/Goreblight formation seems flavourful but a bit weird. Ghouls and Skeletons need a buff, Zombies not so much.

3 Likes

Every faction will get 1 formation so no other formations for Undead. i can see some interesting updates to skeletons or ghouls via auras etc.

I like the changes to death engine impalers - makes them much more viable. Scurriers are now better but still are essentially worse gladestalkers but cheaper so it makes sense. and they should have stealth!

2 Likes

True. Hobbywise the Zombie formation is a serious commitment. I built one Zombielegion a year ago and Iā€™m still reliefed itā€™s finally finishedšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Aielvis!

2 Likes

@wilberforce , Aielvis!? The Elf King of Rock n Roll? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, an Elf who works in Customer sSuppprt.

2 Likes

Aelphes? Aeilphez? Itā€™s getting more ridiculous by the vowel!
Glad Pannithor elves are just that. Elves. or Kin.

2 Likes

Aielvis!? The Elf King of Rock n Roll?

Well, now Iā€™ve got to figure out how to kitbash this

4 Likes

Very excited for the new book. Really love it when they shake things up.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a 28mm scale plastic zombie elvis in the zombicide range. Heā€™s wearing the full Las Vegas jump suit outfit with little cape. Easily kitbashed and they are often fairly cheap on eBay from singles sellers.

2 Likes

On the other hand I already got one legion of Zs and a Goreblight painted. So I ā€˜justā€™ need one Zombielegionā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

No Skeleton Formation? I will keep hoping!

Also whereā€™s that Countercharge, I want to Know the Deets on the Gladestalkers!

3 Likes

There is a bunch of stuff on elves and ratkin in the Direct Missfire pod - they had said there were spreading the faction update info over a variety of channels

https://directmisfire.podbean.com/mobile/e/direct-misfire-missive-cok22-leaks/

3 Likes

Oh I know, Iā€™ve heard all those. But I want to know Sylvan Kin details because Iā€™m a SK collector and I want more than just ā€œAir Elementalsā€ and scraps from the main elf list.

1 Like

Youā€™ll all want to watch Mastercrafted right about now.

4 Likes

I GET TO USE MY ARCHWRAITH EYAH!!!

ā€œBody seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?ā€ yes Forum, I am just very hype. Plz.

4 Likes

Very excited for the CoK drop this November!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for an excuse to finish my Coral Giant, and they certainly havenā€™t skimped on him!

3 Likes

How about Sylvan Kin Gladestalkers getting Stealthy then?

1 Like