Counter Charge Podcast

Thanks Fred! With Steve on board he’s been able to feed me tons of great stuff and share it with the world. The Q&A from last night had LOADS of new surprises for me.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the good podcasts! Kept me happy to see all of those posted so I could listen whilst I was painting :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Good stuff on these, the general 3rd edition episode is really good.

The elf review one as started with one of the guys seeming to think the sky has fallen in!

1 Like

That’s Keith. I sent him this after that episode.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Keep up the good stuff - the undead episode with Dan et al was a quality listen. Really interesting to hear why some things got changed and others didn’t (the mummies/pharaoh explanation for example!).

What other army reviews are in the pipeline?

Thanks for the kind words! We’ve been enjoying this “way too early” Army reviews.

Next up is Goblins with I believe Shannon Shoemaker, Andy Ransom And Ron Ricci (don’t quite me). Steve is taking the lead on that.

After that we’ve got Ogres with a long list of characters.

1 Like

We’d love to get some contributions from the forum members!

With American Thanksgiving almost upon us we figured it would be fun to do an episode where we share what we are thankful for and we want you to contribute! Please send us an audio file (in any format) by Nov 27 and we’ll add it to our show! We’ll also do a drawing for some swag for all the entries.

We’ll release the show on Thanksgiving (Nov 28).

2 Likes

An episode of me going to a UK event is out now on CC. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’ve just released our 2023 Year in Review

5 Likes

That year-end wrap-up was a great episode. I enjoy the balance perspective of good things plus areas for improvement.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

Part way through the Basilea one - good listen so far

1 Like