DarkBlack's Call to Arms

Thanks for the reports! And commiserations on the results. FWIW I like how balanced your NS list was, particularly that final version with the double fiends + fleshripper instead of the void (not that the void lurker is unbalanced, I just prefer extra scoring punchy nimble monster heroes!)

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad that you enjoyed it.

I liked the final list too. The fleshripper and dread-fiend combo did more work that the void lurker would have, because I feel I have to be careful with the void lurker. I have no problem throwing one or both heroes in and even sacrificing one. I can scarifice one twice, while the void lurker wouldn’t once.
The two could do pretty much as much work as a void lurker together, but also be in two places at once.

The results were definitely more to do with a lack of forward planning than a bad list.

Hi, just got done reading all of your reports from this event. I like that my last game was against someone who was using the same army with minor tweaks, just like I was throughout the event. It felt like I was facing a really refined list that worked with your playstyle.

From my perspective, playing the nightstalkers really threw me, and my inspiring was out of position almost every turn in an attempt to prevent you from getting mind-thirst. You pressed that advantage really well, and I think that list works really well, especially in terms of unit strength. I hope to see more reports on them.

3 Likes