Monster March! - painting topic

Just waiting for the ink to dry, and then onto painting the bases. They have come out a lot better than I thought they would. Fecking love Army Painter Strong Tone!

11 Likes

they are looking great

1 Like

Haha. @Stonehorse I’ve always said there’s nothing that can’t be improved by adding agrax earthshade (which I’m presuming is the same)

3 Likes

Second troop of berserkers (Avatars of War) done.

10 Likes

those are some cool looking chunky wee dudes. nice

Heroes, wizards & berserkers

8 Likes

Really happy with how they’ve come out.

13 Likes

Really really nice paint job.

That blue on some of the clothes really makes them pop. What is it?

1 Like

Cheers, it is Army Painter Electric Blue with a wash of Army Painter Strong Tone watered down slightly with filtered water.

3 Likes

Those are lovely mate. What are the models?

1 Like

Cheers, they are Fireforge Mongolian Heavy Cavalry Lancers.

The resin isn’t the best, a lot of soft detail in place make it hard to see what is what.

Eagle eyed view of the Six movement trays for my Celtic themed Herd army almost ready for the units now

7 Likes

Nav one question if I may be bold.

Do you ever sleep? :rofl:

Again fantastic output and imagination.

2 Likes

Sleep… What is that… Hehehe
Many thanks @Niall78

1 Like

Paladin on dragon done.

12 Likes

Nice! Has a very traditional feel, in a good way. I like the basing too, good contrast with the dragon.

1 Like

I wanted to do a second Lord on a Frostfang, but realized Northern Alliance have no dwarf heroes. I felt the need to change that.

11 Likes

That Dragon is gorgeous.

1 Like

printedchaos

Half way to the red I want on this Chaos warrior dude. He’s 3D printed and I haven’t decided if he’s going on a round or a square base yet but he’s a cool sculpt and I wanted to share some WIP. Not sure if the trim should be black, gold or silver. Black might be more striking but metallics are so much easier…

5 Likes

I was just thinking how much I liked the all red plate, tho it reads very vampiric :sweat_smile:

Cool sculpt, fun proportions and SKULLCHEST is obviously great.