Goblins 2300pts

Hello All,

With the amazing new goblins, I figured I’d make a nice force to go against my dwarfs. Here’s the list I’m building towards – I’ve got the new Mega Army and have all but 12 goblins assembled so far (going for horde sizes of 30), and I plan on adding to it once I’ve got that all painted up. This is intended to be a tournament army, but even being competitive I’m not overly concerned about taking the current “new big thing” or whatever.

2300pts Goblins
Sharpsticks Horde w/ Mawpup
Rabble Horde w/ Mawpup
Rabble Horde w/ Mawpup
Rabble Legion w/ Mawpup
Trolls Horde
Trolls Horde
Fleabag Riders w/ Mawpup, Potion of the Caterpillar
Magwa’ns (1) Regiment

Big Rocks Thrower
Big Rocks Thrower
Mawpup Launcher
Mawpup Launcher

Giant
Mincer
Mincer

King w/ Jareth’s Pendant, Hann’s Sanguinary Scripture
Flaggit w/ Lute
Wiz w/ Bane Chant, Inspiring Talisman

Let me know what you think! This is still in the preliminary stages, the only things I’m already set on are the Sharpsticks Horde, Giant, and a Troll horde. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

it’s a good list, and similar to my own, although you have more artillery. Given that, a Winggit might be worth considering. i’d also rate Magwa and Jo as worthy of inclusion, they pack a punch in cmbat or spellcasting.A Luggit regiment is also great.
Personally, i’d include Mawpups in every unit possible, but , and i might be wrong here, but i think the Mawpup launcher is more suited to regiments over hordes/legions. i’m happy if i’m proved wrong on this, but how many times will your big units get to charge into combat, twice if you are lucky.