Monster March- painting topic

Regiment of Ancients for salamanders!

13 Likes

My Taskmaster on Chariot:

Fun fact: I watched quite a few episodes of Taskmaster, while painting my Taskmaster.:wink:

15 Likes

The last of my January painting
A spare driver from my Victrix Chariots kit added to my Raven for my Herd army along with some elite Heavy infantry and even more druids. I also tidied up my Fanatics Naked Gauls and rebased them as a regiment. I also rebased 80 celts/Gaels into 2 regiments and a horde.

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

The Australian KoW community at large has started a nation wide slow grow using Mantic miniatures. The goal is to have 2,300pts by October(?). I will probably fail to paint that much by then, but I have chosen to do RFO. Here is a test model. Think I’m going to change how I do the gems.

15 Likes

Here’s two new additions to my Goblin army:

First of all, a goblin king with wings! (rules of the Groany Snark). It’s a 3d print with Mantic goblin head. Very fragile, but lovelymini. Secondly, my 2nd mawpup launcher!

14 Likes

very nice @Vince , i’m loving that base on the Mawpup Launcha

1 Like

The first half of a troop of Balearic Slingers, four WIP Roman Auxiliary Skirmishers, and a darker version of a High Druid or Chieftain

10 Likes

free dwarf rifle troop image

16 Likes

i’m loving those miniatures and would love some of those for my Free Dwarf army.
nice work Par,

@PAR , that’s lovely painting! Love the mushrooms too!

1 Like

Free dwarf berserkers

16 Likes

a wonderful cartonesque pallette of colours which really suits the Miniatures. reminds me of Terry Pratchet’s Discworld books artwork.

2 Likes

Sylvan Kin archmage. He probably won’t hit the table very often but I love many of the Circle models from Hordes; very dynamic and fun to paint.

12 Likes

As an aside from my Romans, i was tempted to try some ASOFAI miniatures that were on half price closing down sale so i bought 2 boxes of Dothraki Screamers and one box of Umber berserkers. Although a far cry from the Romans and Celts 28mm, being more a horoic 30-32 mm the Berserkers might be great for an alternative Northern Alliance Huscarls, which are hard to get, and the Screamers for any suitable light cavalry

8 Likes

A friend gifted me some of those, Dothraki characters I think and unsullied swordsmen. It’s good to see they can be used!

1 Like

Umber Berserkers as an alternative option for Northern Alliance Huscarls.

12 Likes

Been down with a nasty infection the last weeks, but got some painting in this weekend again, finally :slightly_smiling_face:

And there be wings … (finally! whew):

Wing spikes and the underside of the wings as well as the saddle are still not finished. And I haven’t even started on the rider … still feels like it’s getting somewhere after all these weeks/months. :grin:

9 Likes

Earth Elemental regiment for a Free Dwarf army I guess I’m painting for this summer :sweat_smile:

I ingested a lot of tutorials for molten weapons and found a style that I could pull off in bulk and was frankly more orange than most of them. All the models from the army come from Artisan Guild’s December 2022 Warforged release, printed by me. Really excited for the army, which is more intended to be compact and easy to lend out than good :wink:

12 Likes