September Spring! - Painting Topic

And another unlock!

15 Likes

Half(??) done my Forest Guard horde. The models are House Nasier Ashmen from Wrath of Kings.

Treeleaper troop is eagerly waiting in the wings :rofl: for their turn at the table.

12 Likes

And he’s done!

Really really like the Mantic Drakon Rider models! Now to paint some more … :wink:

Will make some pics next to the rest of the army later, but first leave him on the mini holder for a few more days until everything is dried properly, especially the varnish on the edges of the base.

(Edited with better pics)

15 Likes

Another regiment done, plus a halfling fighter from Dungeon Saga.

Pig rider regiment to finish off along with a hotpot launcher

11 Likes

Nasier look the part in not-red and black! And super smart not-amphibian treeleapers, great use of that WC band.

4 Likes

A troop of Boskwraiths

4 Likes

While not technically all of July, this lot is 2 months worth of painting.

15 Likes

Second Hunters of the Wild regiment for my Elf army.

16 Likes

Dear all!

Thanks a lot for all your fantastic contributions in July! Let’s continue the topic under the name appropriate for a new month!

Amazing Awesomeness of Awesome August! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hotpot launcher

Think the TTCombat crew sculpts have now changed, as the one available now has trousers on!

13 Likes

This isn’t all from the last month but I had an issue getting pictures posted. That is sorted now so you’ll have to deal with a bit of a long post. :kissing_heart:

Revisited my goblins again with a few support units:

Fun model to paint. Still has some of that old GW humour as well.

Both miniatures were resin - GW one was a nightmare of slipped mold lines and flash. Happy with both when finished. The Mantic one is very simple - I’ll probably go at it again with more highlights and ink at some stage.

Here come the trolls. Great miniatures by Mantic. Won’t make the caked rust choice again but I’m happy enough.

Bad pictures of my Goblin army minus the crab.

And the current works. Six regiments of dwarves - the core of my next army (currently reading the walking dwarves thread in horror :wink:).

Enjoy following all your updates. Getting much pleasure following the rules, painting and battle report threads by multiple posters. Keep them coming.

19 Likes

A regiment of Spirit walkers for my Herd

16 Likes

They indeed have spirit to walk like that!

Water on base looks great!

3 Likes

My imagination has them running up en mass, and going ‘ah crap water!’ At the last minute, before crashing to a halt.

Look good, and I look forward to seeing them in real life soon enough.

2 Likes

Using this as one of the named Elohi Basilean characters. Think it works.

Should have it painted by next week.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Halfling army so far - about 6 weeks work

17 Likes

you’re gonna be so ready when that beta list drops!

3 Likes

Probably “oh sh*t, I’ve got to paint HOW many more halflings for a 2300 list!”

7 Likes

Wow @Sceleris , I am again completely amazed by how quickly you get whole armies not just painted but painted so they look great! :smiley:

Would love to see those Halflings on the gaming table! :grinning:

3 Likes