Keno's Undead - (probably) never finished

The base layout for my second Zombie legion. The project is to be started in the far future. I have to finish some heroes for League of Infamy and a Ghoul horde first.

Everything around the pieces will be filled with zombies, maybe even a Zombie troll.

10 Likes

looking great so far @KptKeno

Wow!! I am going to show this thread to my husband in the evening! He needs some inspriration!
I love those TTC Werwolves, they are so cute! :stuck_out_tongue:
And I realized in this thread that there is a limit for liking stuff! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Can’t wait to see your KoM and your husbands Undead!

Almost finished Lycanis. It’s actually only the base, that needs to be done.

10 Likes

Puppy!

1 Like

Awww! :heart_eyes: :wolf: :heart_eyes:

I just greenstuffed the shoulders of this guy yesterday. (edit - well the mantic one :smiley: - I was already wondering if you added more fur :rofl: )

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s from Mantic. It’s from their League of Infamy boardgame (Kickstarter). It’s one of the villains. A dwarf werewolf!

2 Likes

Our dog has the same smile! :smiley: - little white theet in black fur :heart_eyes:

1 Like

…and the finished Lykanis:

15 Likes

it is a particularly nice sculpt, and you certainly did it justice

1 Like

With the help of my new airbrush I finaly made some progress on this beast:

11 Likes

Ooh I love this sculpt. Goofy hagfish horror. I’m liking what you’re doing with it.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, the sculpt is great. Goofy, yet spooky and disgusting.

After a long hiatus I’ve been back to the painting table. I made good progress on the undead flying wyrm. Only wings, rider and some final touches are missing.

12 Likes

very nice, loving the lizard eyes in particular

1 Like

Yeah, that eye is some amazing work!

2 Likes

Really cool @KptKeno !!! :grinning: Can’t wait to see it finished and together with the rest of the army :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is some gorgeous precise painting, that is!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks guys! Exactly the kind of motivation I need to finish this beast.

@Nav , @wilberforce The eyes are simply yellow with a little reddish wash, black for the pupils and some gloss varnish to let it shine.

4 Likes