Keno's Undead - (probably) never finished

Your game looks epic!

1 Like

Thanks for the nice replies!
Here are the first 5 (+1) Revenants.

They will get a rust pigment treatment once they are completly dry.

7 Likes

I made only slow progress. Even more so, since my youngest ripped all ten Revenants off of their base😄
But now I’m back on track and the third rank is almost finished.

I picked up a troop of Soul Reaver Cav and a troop of Wraiths dirt cheap on Ebay though, so progress was made after all.

8 Likes

Everything is absolutely fantastic! I sold my corpse cart years ago and deeply regret it. So nice to see one getting used it one of the most versatile minis games on the market. Cheers from California!

1 Like

@Hexcessive Thank you very much! Sad to hear about your corpse cart. It really is an awesome model.

I finally finished my regiment of Revenants tonight!

9 Likes

That must be a satisfying feeling, they come along nicely and fitting for your army :+1: what’s up next?

1 Like

Thanks! Next up for Undead is Zuinok Iceblood/Vanguard Necromancer, then probably my WIP Ghoul horde or Soulreaver Cav.
But thanks to @Nav I have Twitch Keenear, the Ratkin Warlock on the painting table.

I’m famous now!:wink:

Thanks @SteveDeathByDragons!
I will keep it updated, although I got distracted by Ratkin atm.

4 Likes

Haha. I saw that. Well done ! You need to explain to Steve how to pronounce your name for next time too!

2 Likes

I’m just glad he didn’t forget to mention my project over all the pronounciation troubles. :wink:

2 Likes

I took a group shot of my Undead. They’re about 1600pt atm. I could split up the archers and Werewolves for a few points more.

Some more pics:

I need to put them into terrain someday.

10 Likes

looking great

After a few furry distractions I continued working on my ghoul horde:

9 Likes

Awesome. Is that a hobbity Smeaghoul? “My pressshoush!”

1 Like

Looking at the other pic… i’m getting M. Jackson’s Thriller in my head… break dancing ghouls.

1 Like

After 15 ghouls done so far, I made a little paint scheme test on the Soulreaver Cav.

No higlights so far and quite a few details missing, but I’m satisfied with the overall look. They should fit in nicely with the rest of my army and still stand out as a pretty elite unit.

5 Likes

Finished the first Soulreaver. I’ll go with the paint scheme, it fits perfectly into the rest of the army and the red capes stand out just enough for powerful vampires.

9 Likes

This is really getting together, and everything looks so gorgeous and full of character!

1 Like

Thanks a lot.