Monster March - Painting Topic

Love it.

Metal Bear Solid.

3 Likes

My retired father decided to try his hand at painting in retirement. He’s, uh, not bad.

A regiment of cavalry for the Green Lady army he’s starting to build.

20 Likes

Whoot? That’s his first try?? :ok_hand:t3: :gift_heart: :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Not bad at all, I’d say!

1 Like

That’s bloody phenomenal!

2 Likes

Put 10 pence in the swear jar.

Just messing around.

1 Like

It’s Drakon time again! (finally!) Figured no better time than Monster March to finally finally continue bringing the Horde closer to Full Model Count:

Only basic colors so far, washing, dry-brushing and blending still on the to do list. :wink:

14 Likes

#notmonstersbutstillMarch

Working on Sylvan Kin formation (nearly done!)

Ar’iana and a regiment of Forest Guard (who still need some flocking)

12 Likes

I finished my Monster March pledge: a horde of knights!

More pictures on my blog: https://kingsofwarvince.business.blog/2022/03/22/monster-march-4-finished/

16 Likes

Pikes and panther riders.

14 Likes

Monster complete!
To my standard anyway

I’ve got some 15mm medieval stuff to get back to (so close to getting my Medieval Germans done), so no stretch goals I’m afraid

16 Likes

Not sure how much of the next random find I’ll get done by the end of March, but you never know!

Dragon for the Basilea/Brothermark chunk

12 Likes

Some progress

8 Likes

Finally finished my Sylvan Kin formation
Troop #2 of Boskwraiths done

15 Likes

10 Likes

Tried to do a little more with the troll’s skin and make little sprue plants, just realized I painted over part of the handle. Man it’s hard to paint while sick.

10 Likes

Hello!
Here is the link to the most recent update from the #MonsterMarch6 painting challenge. Check out a fantastic progress the participants made last week!

9 Likes

Cheers for the update - I’ll try not to paint more than 2 or 3 more bits by the end of the month!

2 Likes

Please, don’t slow down, @Sceleris ! You are truly an inspiration to many and I really hope you will continue doing so!

3 Likes

8 Likes