Monster March - Painting Topic

Thanks!

1 Like

Stormforged Shrine done.

18 Likes

I will re-base all my Abyssal Dwarfs (they were not multibased + some units have to be re-based anyway like Titans and dragon-fire teams).

I will go the same direction You did but with darker lava like on my previous bases. Good inspiration!

3 Likes

Decimators and mortars. Reaching the end of my son’s Abyssal Dwarf army–just a tiny bit more to go.

17 Likes

Perfect.

2 Likes

I started to paint some miniatures for the board game Nemesis.

The medic

14 Likes

very nice @KptKeno

2 Likes

good job! :+1:t3: @KptKeno

2 Likes

Weird But True: At one point I was going to do a Nightstalkers army made out of the Nemesis Carnomorphs expansion and King :thinking:

She looks great, very nice colors. Good luck with the rest!

3 Likes

Stormslayers and a Stormbringer on Helstrike

16 Likes

Ooooo i love those models @Sceleris

5 Likes

Cheers.

Reaper bones giant/ogre things (got in trade so not sure what!) and a gw nurgle plague fly with a kitbashed WA/mantic rider

3 Likes

A troop of Abyssal halfbreeds plus champion. Heading out on vacation so no more painting for a bit.

13 Likes

17 Likes

More Nemesis:

16 Likes

I was absolutly not in the mood to “paint” these… :face_with_monocle:

And even with my mods I still don’t like them :innocent:

14 Likes

i’m loving the shiny shadowy black beetle-like sheen on the Nemesis @KptKeno

3 Likes

@Palindra , The Elementals can be limiting both in pose and painting options, i would agree. However, if you are bogged down in painting Clansmen regiments or hordes, they are an easy break in painting, as there is limited detail to play with. Therefore, i can totally understand your reticence to painting them. However, they look well, and i like those bases. Perhaps, at some future point, you might feel a new empathy for them (after they do well in a game)
With my own, I sprayed a base coat of blue whilst the models were upside down, and then another light white from above to give a play with blue shadowing, before giving them a blue wash to make the cracks stand out.

6 Likes

Regiment of count as Helstrikes for RFO

13 Likes

Thanks, it’s painted/airbrushed with Greenstuffworld’s Colorshift Borealis Green. Those colours are quite fun, very shiny (small Firefly reference here, if needed) and the colour shifts a bit, depending on the light.

3 Likes