New army project (Savannah Kingdom of Men)

Hi

wanted to say hello since this is my first posting on this forum. I already painted more than a full army for KoW but did not play since today.

Anyways, here is the first Troop for my new Kingdom of Men army. Hope you like it. This army will be strongly africa inspired.

Cheers
Ole

27 Likes

I love that model release, and I’m thrilled to see somebody making the Kingdoms of the Savannah army that I wish I could buckle down and make a reality. This troop looks superb, excited for more!

1 Like

That is some fantastic painting! Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

It’s always nice to see some different takes on KoM armies!

1 Like

cool. @WurstVader

1 Like

Fantastic! Keen to see more!

1 Like

Super idea for a KoM army.

Looking forward to following your progress.

1 Like

Brilliant painting and composition. I really like the variation in dark skin tones, makes the miniatures more realistic/human.

2 Likes

Looks great! Love the theme; nice to see something different than standard fantasy trope Men!

1 Like

Thanks for all the love :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here is an early WIP of the first spear phalanx regiment. More room to do fun things on the base

After this will be finished I need a change early on from painting the same footsoldiers. Perhaps its already Time for the Mammoth?! Ok, just searching for an excuse to start this monster :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

This is going to be a really great looking army! 5 stars! I’m looking forward to hear ing about their adventures on the tabletop too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the color on the cliff, how did you paint it?

1 Like

Fantastic looking units, can’t wait to see the full army taking shape