Ratkin Clawshot conversion idea

Skaven Stormvermin + Skitarii rifle.

8 Likes

That is a brilliant idea. I might steal it.

That’s Ok I stole it from someone else. Its the Ratkin way. Kroot rifles also work, but some of the hands might be strange.

4 Likes

My own little conversion for the scurriers with crossbows

3 Likes

Dark Elf Crossbows? What Skaven is that? Very nice!

Dark elf corsairs, I think.
Also have you seen the new ratkin models from Greebo?

No. have a link? I looked on their site and didn’t see anything.

Sorry, those guys are Blood bowl only. I meant Punga Miniatures, just in case you have not heard of them: https://pungaminiatures.com/ratman-warriors/

1 Like

I used those rifles! But I used mantic goblin bodies with Veer myn heads:

9 Likes

Really cool and creative conversions! I’ll forward these to our Ratkin player, for sure!

Those are great! they look like a lot of work. Goblin bodies, Veer-myn set, add tails. But worth the effort. They look great. Id love to see the rest of your army. (maybe as a army blog/showcase?) You using Veer-myn weapon platforms and the big guys as brutes?

Yeah, the whole army is made from Veer myn (and other mantic models). I just have one more slave reg and a clawshot reg to finish and I’ll post the whole lot.

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it. Thanks.

Veer-Myn has some great stuff for the Ratkin army. But if that is a Ratkin Brute on the Mantic site for that League of Their Own game…then it is terrible. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens in the 2nd KOW 3rd book, since Ratkin wont be in the core book.

Yeah, I hate the league of infamy brutes. I made mine from veer myn nightmares.

3 Likes

These were the bloodbowl skaven bodies