Monster March - Painting Topic

It will be a sprinkling of Vanguard ones in amongst the old plastics

2 Likes

Oathsworn Guardians

11 Likes

And she’s done :slight_smile: Only painted the last parts while everyone else was sleeping, a bit here a bit there … so it took quite a while. :wink:

Overall I dare say the headswap is quite an improvement :wink:

It’s amazing how much it changes the overall look and feel of the model, especially considering how awful I found the original. That or a similar head should be included with the model by default and it would be a much more attractive purchase imho. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

can we have a close up please?

1 Like

There ya go @DreadNort :slight_smile: That’s way closer than you could get with the naked eye and still focus however. :wink:

Can also click on the other pics to zoom in, those are all full resolution pics.

14 Likes

Started working on my Depth Horrors’ horde. Converted first clone.

12 Likes

Hello!

Great to see more amazing models and contributions to this painting topic. However, time flies and we are getting closer to March. And guess what is going to happen in March? :slight_smile:

Get ready and start preparing your BIG models!

9 Likes

Some mounted scouts done.

11 Likes

Panther riders

13 Likes

I definitely want to try Monster March this year, ha.

I have a halfling harvester than I need to start work on. Does than qualify, do you think?

6 Likes

Hi @wilberforce !

Of course it does! Thank you very much for joining the Monster March! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Abbess finished.

Old toy knight to get done up as a giant/another Monarch option for @Swordmaster Monster March bash.

11 Likes

Pikes done.

17 Likes

Finished my Treeleapers. More pictures in separate topic.

24 Likes

They look really well @MiSiO_1

3 Likes

One of the best unit multibases I’ve ever seen.

Loved following your progress in the other thread.

4 Likes

A regiment of huscarls and a vampire on undead dragon

14 Likes

Looking through the showcases on here is honestly a joy, fantastic painting, bases and dioramas, i can’t pick favorites from all these pics and i’m not gonna try because they’re all awesome, you’ve all inspired me to up my game with my own models, thank you.

7 Likes

Where are the Huscarls from? Looking great!

3 Likes

Asgard Rising shield men. Scaled at 85% because they’re naturally a chunky 32mm.

5 Likes