Totally not Dreadfleet

Ok, maybe it is Dreadfleet. If those ships don’t belong here in the mods opinion, feel free to remove my post.
Otherwise, I will post most of my latest piece of work, which I did for a friend. Long story short, I painted his Dreadfleet game:
I will post the minis in the same order I painted them, starting with

The Seadrake

I stick to the “original” paint scheme as close as I could, because I would’ve been totally overchallenged with finding new schemes - The original ones are pretty cool, so there was no need anyway :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Amazing work. Such a cool piece.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m very happy with the results. And I must admit, it was a $hitton of work which was driving me insane when it came to finish another ship :smiley:

Here’s the next one I finished:

Grimnir’s Thunder

The light is not best here, sorry for the quality :grimacing:

9 Likes

Love the ship. Makes me anticipate elven fleets in armada all the more!

1 Like

The next ship I started after the dwarfen swimming steel chunk, is one of two main protagonists of the campaign. It was partly the easiest one, and partly it was pretty hard to no to “accidentally” break it :grimacing:

Heldenhammer

11 Likes

Stunning. This sort of thing is drawing me into naval games.

1 Like

Thank you! I personally have painted enough ships for one lifetime now, but I’m very happy with the result and my friend’s reaction to the whole thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Next one! This Ship alone has a nice look, but the “mechanic” with the elementals is what makes it special, obviously. I’m not sooo happy with how the fire elemental turned out, but it’s ok enough. The sails were two of the hardest in the whole game, because the transitions of colours are the strongest here. All in all I like the ship for the mix of simplicity and that special touch with the fire and air guys :slight_smile:

The Flaming Scimitar

5 Likes