Totally not Dreadfleet

Great looking ships!
Maybe it’s just me being german, but every time I see symbols that look a lot like swastikas (GW did that a lot with Skaven) I feel quite uncomfortable. So why does Count logical ship have to have a symbol like that? I know they are norther mythological, Indian and what not,but still. Maybe it’s just me.

Sorry to wander that much off topic. I want to see a picture heavy BatRep with your beautiful ships!

1 Like

Being german too, I feel similarly when a symbol is very close to a Swastika. But I don’t let Nazi scum determine which symbols are ok to use and which they claim to be their “own”. But I understand how you feel of course, in that case here it’s pretty far from a Swastika though, given only the three “lines” (if you mean the front sail, if not I must admit that I might have overlooked something).

And thanks for the credit :slightly_smiling_face: it’s not my game, and while typing I have my newborn daughter next to me, which are two things that might delay a battle report :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In that case, firstly congratulations for your baby. Secondly, I’ll just wait and see what you contribute next on this forum. Thirdly, I know you’re right about the symbols. It’s just a slight uneasy feel. It was the front sail I meant.

1 Like

I recognized that I don’t have much pictures of the rest, but I took this short overview video, so maybe it’s worth sharing. This is how I presented the gift to my buddy:

Video

Really nice job on these, fantastic overall finish. I’ve got a set but it’s a daunting project to jump into!

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, it’s a journey to finish it - If it hadn’t been for the gift, I’m not sure if I would ever have started. But I’m very very happy both for that big chunk on my pile of shame to be gone, and for the “experience” to work on a set/box with no further additions to come, because I’ve never done this before. Now I’m definitely motivated to get things on like the Bloodborne Game, Mansions of Madness and stuff like that, which is lying around here for way too much time now. Beside that, I’m raising an EoD army to bring alteration in my undead game :sweat_smile:

2 Likes