What Kings of War Armies do you play at 100% based & painted

I have enough old warhammer pieces to field the following armies fully painted with some basing adjustments:
Dwarves ( Dwarfs )
BrotherMark ( Bretonnians )
Ratkin ( Skaven )
Kingdoms of Men ( Tilean Mercenaries & miscellanies ).

5 Likes

iā€™ve never quite understood the concept of buying models to sit unused and unpainted, nor of glueing models together and leave them nekkid grey and vulnerable :-p, thatā€™s Barbaric . Quite often they get painted before assemble even, or at least istart painting on the sprue.
i have about 3000 points+ of Northern Alliance, (Mantic inluding one unit dwarfs and elves )Orcs(GW) and Goblins (a mix of both ) and i am building/painting a Mega army set of more goblins currently.

5 Likes

Forces of the Abyss
Kings of Men - Arabian nights or Crusaders
Salamanders
Basilians / Brothermark
Undead

I might do Ratkin next year

3 Likes

My Ogres are painted, finished them this year.

Next to come Abyssal Dwarfs!

3 Likes

My dear Sir Nav - buying more figures than you can possibly ever paint is the biggest stereotype of the gaming community! This is a very common, if not tragic practice.

This funny cartoon would be mine.

9 Likes

love the cartoon. hehehe.
i fear the first prediction more likely.

4 Likes

Brotherhood
Dwarves
Undead
Empire of Dust
Abyssal
Salamanders

Just starting Goblins

2 Likes

I donā€™t use my models in games if they are unpainted (if youā€™re still busy thatā€™s fine too though), so all of them.

I have Dwarfs and night-stalkers.

I have also painted but let go of a GW Chaos Warriors army and GW daemons (mostly Tzeentch, with a bit of Slaanesh).

4 Likes

I havenā€™t, for a number of years, used unpainted models in a game, even friendlies. Admittedly, list building is done on the basis of what I like the look of, rather than what might be tactically better - and results often show it!

Can field the following:
Kingdoms of Men
Kingdoms of Men/Basilean/Brothermark
Kingdoms of Men/Rhordia (with camels!)
Abyssals
Dwarves (Imperial)
Northern Alliance
Varangur
Sylvan kin/elves/nature

There are rambling blog posts (with weird model selections and often lousy pics) scattered across this sub forum!

5 Likes

If we ever get into a ā€œfield everything you have paintedā€ battle, @Sceleris will wipe the floor with the lot of us ā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

I have quite a bit painted as well from the olā€™ warhammer days.

2 Likes

I can do a 20k a side good v evil game :wink:

7 Likes

I have 18 armies, at least 2000pts each, some double that, so over 50k painted miniatures. And that is just KoW :astonished:

On other hand, my pile of shame is less than 50 miniatures.

8 Likes

No one wants to hear that!:wink: Itā€™s like pointing at is laughingā€¦cruel!

4 Likes

I am piecing together a ā€˜Order of the Green Ladyā€™ grande armeeā€™ presently.
My ratkin underperformed in three tournaments this autumn - I went 4w & 7L - squeeeeeek yikes

3 Likes

I have a fully painted and based 3300 point Northern Alliance army.

Iā€™m around 1500 of Abyssal Dwarfs and Undead. Finishing those off early next year for my kids.

2 Likes

Very nice, Northern Alliance is quite popular in my region of the American North East.

3 Likes

I have a fully finished 2500 pt Sylvan Kin army.

2 Likes

Dust. Iā€™ve owned over a dozen armies over the years but most are all gone at this point, EoD is the only one fully painted and based right now.

1 Like

The elves are BACK, thanks to some added punch with CoK!