Abyssal Dwarfs - started painting (look - actual dwarfs!)

wow, love that

1 Like

Great looking minis Sceleris!

1 Like

Great work on that dragon @Sceleris !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers @Nav @Findol @Mikes

The Dungeons and Lasers dragons are lovely models, going to get one of the others as a second winged halfbreed at some point

3 Likes

All of the dwarf infantry (barring 7 decimators) built, so decided a 2nd helfane was needed!

The chassis on the screaming bell/plague furnace is dead on 75mm wheel to wheel and a motor from the mincer fits nicely :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, ok, it’s not an actual dwarf!

These are though, even if only WiP :wink: Fountain is just a little scenic piece, partly for a future display board and something for this narrative/slow grow hobby campaign

https://amiddlehammertale.com/

4 Likes

Bulk of the infantry built and slowly getting base colours on them.

The painted stuff is beginning to look like a cohesive force now - the 6+ infantry regiments will fill it out a bit!

4 Likes

Loving these.

Slowly getting somewhere.

Have about 80 infantry in various stages of being painted, a box of halfbreeds to build and the NS reapers get released on pre-order tomorrow, so should arrive later in the week.

The plague furnance/helfane conversion to build and a few more little scenic bits on the go as well.

3 Likes

Kitbashed ironcaster and a second dragonfire team.

2 Likes

Couple more scenic bits

4 Likes

Initial reaper/gargoyle conversion for my AD.

Certainly for kitbashed Ba’su’su (and possibly for some of the others?) will add a ‘finger’ at the middle joint and/or tatty wing-membrane

3 Likes

First test model done

4 Likes

Ba’su’su, Dravak Dalkan and some (to be based) gargoyles finished.

3 Likes

Finished gargoyles, army to date and the rest of the infantry i need to finish!

6 Likes

Dayumm! Shaping up nicely @Sceleris ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers mate.

More surprisingly i haven’t been sidetracked to paint another army this year, as normally i get bored and jump ship!

This is about the first time in 20 years of gaming where I’ve had any sort of deadline to do stuff (one of the warhammer fantasy in store event things where you bought, painted, fought over a period).

I’m using these at a 2-day event end of July and while not set on a list i know the sort of things i want in it.

After that i will go back to expanding the never-ending KoM/Rhordia/halfling etc army, with about half a dozen units of market place themed civvies, militia etc.

2 Likes

Hah, I would never get all that done till July, but I’m sure you will @Sceleris ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of luck for the tournament too!

2 Likes

First batch of the Immortals from the formation

5 Likes

4 Likes