Andreas' Undead

Two additional Zombie regiments, I have 3 regiments to go and then I am on to other undead things :ghost:

10 Likes

Very nice - gloomy but fresh, if that makes sense. I like that they’re soldiers.

Reminds me of the Rackham zombies.

2 Likes

I try to convey the feeling that they are dead, but not rotting flesh falling off the bone dead :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of the rackham stuff is nice, but most of this is OOP isnt it ?

Yes, OOP unfortunately. They made some really decent miniatures.

Vampire on Undead Pegasus

Wight Horde

I have some more stuff on the way, I am aiming to have a usable army by January.

16 Likes

Two regiments of Soul Reaver Cavalry

Almost impossible to take pictures of these, too bright armour and loads of lances to steal focus :confused:

16 Likes

Five troops and a regiment of Revenant Cavalry, the regiment is a stretch but imho it looks good so … :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Apparently I am on a roll, three troops of Wraiths and two Liche Priests. I need a couple of Necromancers and some other characters and I have a playable army, I have my first game tomorrow so I will try to take a couple of photos :ghost:

15 Likes

More stuff for the undead horde

Two regiments of Soulreaver Infantry, two necromancers and two vampires on pegasi.

13 Likes

Loving those bat-beasts :black_heart:

Definitively looks like something you dont want to meet in a dark alley :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Revenant infantry regiment joins the horde

13 Likes