Bandrol’s Holy Gang (Basileans)

That’s sweet as mate. Great work.

Games-wise, it is beaten hands down by Samacris in a Basilean army, but is good in a Brothermark one

2 Likes

Next I’ll show you my Paladin Foot Guard. I’ve waited quite a while with painting those because they have a lot of freehand and I needed to get good enough to start them. This is also the first banner I have ever painted so far. The Idea was to make a whole scene with the Abbess blessing the holy warriors. To fulfill the minimum model count, I added a priestess behind the Abbess. Fun fact is, that the Mantic Sisterhood-Models are very much in motion, so I had to greenstuff at least the arm. Enjoy the pictures!

10 Likes

Finished just the day before Clash of Kings 2022-Tournament, here is my second Paladin Knights-Regiment. I got inspired by a friend who gave me some of his old Mantc Goblins and said: „do something with it“. As I have no Intention to paint a Goblin army it was time for creativity.
I hope you like it

6 Likes

Skewer the little green snotballs!

I like how dynamic the base is. While minis on horses usually look like they are in motion this is much more so. Excellent

2 Likes