Basileans: raising the army from the dust

So these have been sitting just over there for years,

and I figured it it was time to do something with them. So I moved them to just behind me about a year ago. This week I’ve pulled them down and started to clean them up. I reckon I have 5 regiments of paladins and 4 heroes.
So I thought I’d get them cleaned and catalogue how to paint the little fellas

9 Likes

Wow, this is easily the biggest pile of unpainted Confrontation Minis, I saw in years. Do you have some hero minis of the Lions’ faction too?
Epic choice for Basilea, I am really looking forward to see the minis with some paint. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve the Royal Standard that will be an icon bearer, then two mages, and I’m going to use Sered from the Griffons as my high paladin. Then I’m using these two figures from Cadwallon,

will be a pheonix and

will be High paladin on dragon. I know they’re more griffon themed but I love the look

7 Likes

A full Rackham KOW army?? I’m already impressed :astonished:

Good luck with the heaps of metal!

3 Likes

cheers, it’s only about 1400 pts I’ll add additional units after to flesh it out, I have Elohi to work on as well as sisters… maybe some ogre palace guard will have to come my way

yeah I had them kicking around for a long time looking for an excuse

1 Like

Hey Mate, Keen to see this project actually come to life since im quite interested!!

1 Like

I’ll get around to it eventually, it got mothballed as I got snowed under with Conquest and other things for OTT.

I am impressed by the sheer amount of Rackham stuff there, probably enough to retire if you were to sell it :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing it eventually finished one day.

1 Like

you should see the wolfen collection

1 Like

Northern Ireland is only a short car journey for me! :wink::rofl: