Brainssssss

Thought I’d start a topic to try and keep me focussed on my slowly growing undead army for kings of war. These are my first few units. No real list plan at the moment just trying to get units done at the moment. I’m using a mix of Mantic, fireforge, mierce, Wargames Atlantic and some 3d prints
Thanks for looking

32 Likes

Lovely looking undead!

3 Likes

that’s a stunning looking army and welcome to the forum.
What’s next for the fundead some cavalry or maybe some larger beasties?

1 Like

Great looking army. Love the goreblight!

3 Likes

Looking great so far! I especially like the detail on your basing. That’s something I’ve struggled with myself, so I appreciate a good base! :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice! Fresh colour choices too, havent seen purple in an undead army before, I think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The purple got to me too. My brothers first undead army for WHFB was mostly purple. I think it quite popular in old WhiteDwarfs to paint undead purple.

@Jbinzo A very nice looking army, indeed! And welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Good looking army.
Those banners looks great!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. For sept im hoping to get a necromancer and cav reg done. For the latter I’m using some more of the foreforge minis

3 Likes

Lovely work! I like the little extra story details, like the crow. Can’t wait to see the army grow.

And of course, welcome to kings of war :+1:

1 Like

Havent managed a huge amount this month but I have painted my first necromancer and nearly finished my unit of knights

19 Likes

So not much progress this month sadly but I have managed to get a troop of soul reavers done.

I realise it’s a bit sparse but Itheyre quite large minis (prints from last sword) which I thought would be in keeping with vampires

12 Likes

I really love that angry undead dog.

Soul reavers are excellent as well.

Thanks @wilberforce
Painted these a while ago but forgot to take a photo.

Also finished my knights

15 Likes

Looking really nice. A bit sparse on the model count some places, but that doesn’t change the fact that your paint looks fantastic. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thats some stunning paintwork, gonna be a beautiful army once its done

1 Like

Yeah currently just a case of getting some minis on bases I’ll fill the gaps in later.
With work I’ve struggle to get much done but managed to paint a few new units in Jan.

13 Likes

Managed to get this regiment done this month. Need to get more minis on the bases once the army’s done but mmc at the moment

15 Likes

Go skellintons, go! I like how much the red and purple stand out against the bleak background.

1 Like

Slowly chipping away at this at,y. Finished off this lykanis mini today. A 3d print I got from Etsy and a joy to paint!

16 Likes