Clash of Kings info/updates

OMG! Yes please! Thank you!

Any changes to Ghouls or Skeletons?

1 Like

Thanks, by the way!

3 Likes

Skeletons can get CS1(drop to D3). Ghoul ghast gets a TC aura!

2 Likes

Mhhh are those CS1 Skeletons using 2h weapons without shields? Thatā€™s the one thing you canā€™t build with the superb Mantic skellies, doh ā€¦ :confused: ā€¦ or is it some magical binding thing?

2 Likes

Hmmm, CS1 for Skeletons is kind ofā€¦weird. Werewolves have CS1. Fits, but Skellies? Do Revenants get CS1 too? Iā€™m not sure what to think of it.
It seems at if they had no idea on how to buff Skeletons and at the end someone said: ā€˜Just give them crushing strengh then.ā€™
The Ghoul aura is cool though.

2 Likes

With 2h-weapons it would be in line with all the other infantry I believe.

Just not sure how much use CS1 will be if they still hit on 5+.

1 Like

Any changes to Salamander Kaisenor Lancers or Fire Drake? How about the various elementals?

Nope to first two but thereā€™s a new LL fire drake. All the greater elementals got buffed save for the greater earth elemental. The water elemental is a real anvil now with regen 4+

4 Likes

how much does the beast cavalry for Kingdoms of men cost? The non-flying variety.

Im building a list for a tourney early in december and it would help to know how much they are.

Vincent

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the Salamander formation?

1 Like

Whispering Scales! (2 regiments of primes + battle captain). i plan to run it :slight_smile:

1 Like

230 pts with an option to upgrade. Donā€™t have the book in front of me right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

You lucky duck. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d LOVE to know anything you can tell me about Imperial Dwarfs! In particular changes to the Battle Driller, Ironwatch Crossbows/Rifles, Jarrun Bombard and the Dwarf Lord (if any).

3 Likes

Thanks!

Is this the iron will upgrade or any other upgrade?
I know thereā€™s also the fly upgrade which is not what Iā€™m looking for

I have a unit of war elephants which Iā€™d like to field. 230 is a nice point cost for general large cavalry. (TC/CS/18 attacks) but if thereā€™s an upgrade that makes them more effective, Iā€™d like to know!

Thanks! I hear Scorchwings get a change, any clues as to what that might be?

1 Like

Based on a partially redacted pic on FB the LCav get an option for either Fly or TC1 & Vicious

Skellies with crushing?!

1 Like

They get the option to trade their shields for 2h weapons. Me5+ CS1 isnā€™t very impressive, but it does help give them some kind of role between zombies and revenants.

1 Like

anvils that arenā€™t completely nerfbats are that little bit more useful. add potion of sharpness+banechant.