Deadzone news!

Something new for DZ! I’m excited and delighted!
3 Likes

Matsudan (I most likely misspelled that) look interesting looking forward to the rest of the models and their stats.
Design of the Spectra fits the Asterians perfectly, curious about it’s stats and special rules.
I will have to find a painting tutorial to get that energy shield right though, I still have trouble getting the lightblades ‘just’ right.

3 Likes

I’m not starting a fith strike team for DZ… but some fat lizards maybe?.. NO! Damn you, Mantic!

2 Likes

So… No 2021? With Admec-Squats?

You are right:

Must… Resist… Jokes… About… Doctor Octopus!

But its good to know Firefight is getting updates.

3 Likes
1 Like

Auto order protocols initiated!

2 Likes

Seems like we’ll be getting new infos on Saturday:
https://m.facebook.com/events/545568723380579?acontext={“source”%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=3&tn=HH-R

This, is making it’s way into the Deadzone!

A good reason to start painting my Rebs.
And this will be added to the Asterians:

2 Likes

I’m conflicted in how I feel about the toothy duck riding the robo-lion. I want to dislike it, but I can’t despite myself!

The Asterian is ok I guess? I know they were going for an acrobatic look with the raised leg, but I think having the robots feet planted firmly on the ground would have made it look cooler.

I might have to get my hands on the toothy duck…

1 Like

Very promising stuff there!

3 Likes

Very exciting with a 3rd edition for Deadzone! And some great details and models in that video. Thanks for posting it!

3 Likes

Thanks @Kay for starting the hype!

2 Likes

Definitely excited for this!

1 Like

New plague and plastic marauders? I’m in!

Will also pick up that starter set!

2 Likes

I’ll buy the terrain accesories. They looked cool. Rules change (LoS) seem nice too.

Deadzone 3rd looks pretty awesome! New hard plastics are always a good thing. I’m looking forward to seeing more detail of the Marauder sprues, they were always a cool faction.

I mean not as awesome as the Forge Fathers, perhaps the greatest single faction you could create for a sci-fi wargame.

2 Likes

my pleasure :slight_smile:

very excited for this release

4 Likes

Really hyped for the release, all changes sound good, the 2 player set comes with different factions, new terrain and finally Murderbirds

2 Likes