Deadzone Showcase

First set of Rebs ready to go. More on the way!

10 Likes

Oh, wow! Using naiad heads is such a good move!

3 Likes

The resistance takes all races :wink:

4 Likes

The Sorak’s skin looks superb! Very nice contrast.

1 Like

First part of the starter set done

12 Likes

Now only the terrain is left

9 Likes

My son’s Enforcers WIP. His first models sińce he was 5.

We wait for a Firefight starter too.

11 Likes

10 Likes

… and a Strider.

11 Likes

I love those reds!

1 Like

More of my son’s work.

10 Likes

Terrain of the starter box done :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m so sh*te with my terrain. Still all just undercoated using black and red spray cans. Better than no paint, but seeing these makes me very jealous. I just don’t like painting scenery though :frowning:

Yours look excellent. I love the weathering. Feels like this is a deadzone that’s been declared for a wee while!

1 Like

My terrain (top of the thread) is also mostly spraypainted. I can see anything wrong with it. It’s a fast and easy way to paint enough terrain. A bit of weathering and/or details, done.
@Garuses Nice terrain, indeed!

2 Likes

I agree, it’s just the “weathering and details”. I only get a few hours a week (usually less than five) spread over two or three evenings and so I’d rather paint minis, until I play a game and think “I should definitely paint that terrain!” :sweat_smile:

Your terrain looks good! Yellow is a tough colour and you’ve done it pretty well.

I haven’t painted any of my terrain at all yet, I really need to get on that.

I say that all painting is a win.

2 Likes

Deadzone was the first game I played fully painted, minis and terrain. That was quite the turning point. Since then almost always fully painted games.

4 Likes

My vanguard games are always fully painted, for deadzone I really should get that terrain done because the miniatures are always fully painted. If only there were more hours in the day!

1 Like

Yes, Vanguard looks ace, fully painted. Vanguard can be a nice change from painting miniatures…if there would be more time.