Direct Misfire

Direct Misfire is a channel by Bensome and Sellick. We’ve got a few regular guests and love to chat on our podcast and create content for war-games like battle reports and other related dribble.

We’re a very interactive bunch so love a chat on facebook or twitter, so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!

3 Likes

Hear ye, hear ye! Announcing the arrival of his royal highness. Slayer of fiends, lord of the tabletop, ruler or all, the Jeffrey of Traish!

Yes, the long awaiting episode that was so good we had to record it twice. Champion of the World and all round gentleman Jeff Traish joins the cast to recount his victory over all others in the worldwide KoW UB tournament “Call to Arms 2”.

He’s mastered the game now he’ll master your heart as the worlds best Kings of War player serenades you with some tips, tricks, and some nasty combos.

Enjoy! Let us know what you think! Do you disagree with the great man?

Jeff Traish Interview

1 Like

Just listened. Jeff is a dude!

1 Like

Great discussion! More of this please!

1 Like

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply! Jeff’s a tactical genius. As mentioned in the podcast, been playing against him since 2007 and he’s consistently been up the top playing with armies people would consider lower tier and placing more than not.

Legend of the war-gaming community in Australia for sure.

Hey Rob,

We’ve got a tournament this weekend, i’ll drag everyone together once more and we’ll have a bit of a chat about Convic & Hammerfall (this weekends tournament) and also a quite chat about the rumors and talking points that are floating around.

If you ever want us to talk about something feel free to shoot a message in here and we’ll chat about it! :slight_smile:

-Sellick

Can’t wait to hear how you guys think 3rd will change the meta in Australia. Also, of the rumored cha he’s which one do you think will have the biggest impact?

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Just recorded last night… two tournaments and we briefly chat about some of the rumors floating around.

1 Like

Hi All,
I haven’t forgotten about the KoW Forum! I have been tied up with real life and editing out some content! Which leads me to this post. One major thing i wanted to do in 2020 was relaunch our youtube. Historically youtube was managed and run by SpOOn so after he hung up the boots it remained dormant. I went back through and backfilled all our old episodes, albeit only with audio and a still screen - not much viewing content. But since then i’ve gone through and created some visuals to help the engagement. If you have any idea’s or want to see something different let me know. I’m no professional on videos but using covid’s lockdown time to learn some new skills.

In our 3rd Edition content:
Sylvan Kin Review
Ratkin Review
Kingdoms of Men Review
Sneaky Tactics
Kings of War Power Rankings

3 Likes

Updated above with a fresh Sylvan Kin army review!

I’ve just spilt my beer, but berfore that I was also editing ANOTHER army review! insert gasps here

A few key things planned coming up on youtube soon! So please jump on and subscribe to help us out! :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome, love your podcast, will have to give that a listen later today!

1 Like

Can’t believe how long I didn’t check in, I missed a number of episodes but thankfully my first half of my drive to US Masters I had 6 hours to kill in the car so I got all caught up plus a bunch of speed metal on Pandora .

Great work as always!

1 Like

Thanks Bonemage! The drive and listen is perfect!

1 Like