Firefight news & chitchat

Couple more leapfroggers. These will be how I differentiate unit leaders

5 Likes

Played my first game of Firefight last night.

Iā€™m extremely impressed with the game. I can tell that Mantic worked very hard to make this game great.

7 Likes

Iā€™m building 2K of VeerMyn and 2K of Enforcers to play tomorrow, Iā€™m looking forward to my first game

6 Likes

well the Veer Myn list worked very well, so tidy up and painting time for the rat dudes,ā€¦

Enforcers took a pasting, back to the drawing board for them.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an incredible looking board!

2 Likes

I have an advantage, I work for Beasts of War, so Iā€™ve plenty of mats and terrain I can use.

3 Likes

True, I forgot that. Nice board anyway.

Oh, and could you please no talkt about your job at BoW? Iā€™m no jealous type, butā€¦

Just kidding, keep up the good work and keep spreading KoW and other Mantic games!

4 Likes

Is it just me but we need for a 1000pts Firefight game approximately 3 hours (KoW@2k goes at 2h) and the first turn eats up 50% of the game time.

Are we drinking too much while playing??

3 Likes

yep youā€™re drinking too much, I played a 2K game of FF in 2 hours 30.

Try more caffeine with the alcohol to balance it out

3 Likes

Will try. :wink:

Any experience using a chess clock? What to do when time runs out?? (KoW is quite explicit about this)

Some info on the 2023 releases for FF and DZ:

3 Likes

The new valkyr bikes for FF look fantastic

1 Like

Well, letā€™s see what the first rule Update bringsā€¦

1 Like
4 Likes

Some info on the new ā€˜Annihilatuon missionsā€™, which are basically games with lots of vehicles:

3 Likes

Preorders are up:

5 Likes

Gah damnit, CURSE YOU IMPORT TAX!

2 Likes

By know everything should be available from local distribution with a short delay after a pre-order starts

2 Likes

Yeah but the bundles are neat and great value but in my country and those around it they never seem to have them in stock.

1 Like

More Info on rules changes, balancing, etc.

2 Likes