Forum 2 years old on August 1st

The forum turns 2 years on August 1st! :partying_face::partying_face:
Thanks to all the regulars, and the Knights of the Forum who support the cost of running it via our Patreon site!

We may not be the largest community, but we have a steady group of people who look in regularly. Our user “stickyness rate” remains at 37%, and according to the discourse creators 30% is considered strong, so we are doing good.

And great news: Mantic has given us a 15% discount voucher which I will send on private message to a few score of the most active users over the last few months (message should arrive tomorrow, and the voucher must be used before September). Thanks for frequenting the forum y’all!

26 Likes

Cheers for setting up and running this.

FB is great for instant hits, getting stuff out there, but for ongoing projects it is key for those who have no idea how to do blogs!

8 Likes

Well done to @FredOslow and to everyone who supports and contributes

5 Likes

Thats pretty awesome, I have recieved the coupon but I can’t order from their shop as the import duties are insane (thanks brexit). Is it possible for someone else to recieve my coupon?

3 Likes

Morofang, I made a coupon exchange thread in the Marketplace section, you could post it there if you like. Or give it to a friend or someone you know can use it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Fred, I’ll head over there.

2 Likes

Congratulations @FredOslow ! You are doing a fantastic job of keeping this forum a great place to visit for KoW players! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations Fred. This is a great forum. Long May it continue
Nice to get a discount with mantic too.

4 Likes

Just adding to the voices saying good job Fred! As someone who doesn’t do Facebook this board is a godsend! Despite mainly being a Vanguard (and recently dungeon saga) player, I love to see the amazing work people have done painting up their KoW armies too.

6 Likes

I’m very grateful that these forums exist, and I’m hoping to be more active on them!

4 Likes

Great work! The community here sounds really promising!

I’m an on-off-on-off-on again tabletop wargamer and did lament the ‘loss’ of prior forums that are now so desolate because the newer and younger crowed prefer Facebook.

I use Facebook and it’s got it’s uses, but for wargaming I much prefer forums like this!

5 Likes

I love that this forum is here!

You guys rock!

6 Likes

Thanks for this forum. @FredOslow
It’s by far my favourite hobby resource!

4 Likes