Frosty's Nightstalkers and Twilight Kin

Thinking of branching out into multibasing too

2 Likes

Man, looking side by side I probably should repaint the 15yr old paint job to match the new… Maybe. Another day…

9 Likes

They’ve come up nicely with the contrast paints. Two evenings is good going.

1 Like

Thanks, really grown to like contrast, a BIG part of it is the undercoat,. Spray grey then dust from above with white (cheap Matt sprays from Poundland). Guess could get the same effect by a pre contrast white dry brush over grey but sprays are even less effort (which with tight hobby time I’m all about)

1 Like

Interesting to hear that you’ve had good results with cheap spray cans. Might give the budget option a go.

More Gladestalkers!

Made X2 Troops which can also combine to a 3rd Regiment

The models are some I found on eBay (quite a good price Vs buying old GW Shades)

4 Likes

SeaGuard! Or might run them as archers too ??

Dug these models out if the cupboard and after spending hours delecatley cutting them off their old WHFB bases I’ve stuck them to a nice horde base.

Anyone else run SeaGuard or is the fact they don’t unlock just too restrictive?

8 Likes

I love Seaguard and always try to include them! :grin:
Purely because I love the concept. I do notice with joy that they get cheaper every time a rules update comes out, so soon they might even become good-ish!

1 Like

Here is my Nightstalkers assembled for a tournament this weekend @ Pride of the Shire

Soulflayers filth so I’m sure everyone will be please to see me…

12 Likes

loving your work. It’s a striking looking list and remember fluffy, they’re fluffy not filthy. You can tell cause they’re pink

4 Likes

Nightstalkers looking awesome! Great use of the Plague models (as butchers I’m assuming) to go along with the Plague drones. Very evocative mini for Shakira.

1 Like

Yep plague Leapers for butchers

So much easier and cheaper to collect + they are more dynamic than butchers

1 Like

Well this year I have mostly be playing Sylvan Kin … however with the summer realease of new Nightstalker kits and rules I’ve rapidly jumped back to the creepy ones…

Cue x4 hordes of “Butcher-Boomers”

No signature pink on these guys, I went for grey-blue instead

7 Likes

What is the name of the model you used for your Terror? I love that thing!!

1 Like

Its a Vortex Beast

2 Likes