Goblins!

Love the purple and yellow! It’s refreshing to see Goblins in a non-standard colour scheme but it also feels right that they’re still bright.

3 Likes

I can’t help but wonder how long it would take reload that mawpup launcher?

3 Likes

That army looks great.
They look like something from a stop motion animation, so I can shake the feeling that they’re about to move.

2 Likes

Well , it takes a while to reload (months!) but it can fire an entire litter of 19/21 pups before it has to reload again. The hard part is to time the release.

3 Likes

Making a legion for no other reason than to show that goblins are people too. Love all around in this little village!

6 Likes

looking awesome @V-Dawg

1 Like

Some stuff going on…

6 Likes

I made a horde of Luggits with some mantic elves and goblin heads. Work in progress…

4 Likes

Some delectable blasphemy right there!

3 Likes

Too many projects at the moment. I figured I wanted a new model for the Goblin Blaster:

6 Likes

Love the blaster concept :boom:

2 Likes

Did som more work on “Da Bomb”

8 Likes

Luggits are battle-ready! I glued them on the multibase and painted them kind of fast and furious, but im pleased with the result.

7 Likes

I’m also working on Groany Snark

3 Likes

Update on the Goblin Rabble legion (still WiP):

5 Likes

I love this blaster interpretation! The unit description is great inspiration for modelling. I do miss the narrative and fluff in the latest edition of the rule book. I found this useful to build mental models of what these units might look like. Sometimes I find looking at the profiles alone is not enough to get a concept of what the model/unit is about.

3 Likes

I’m working on a Groany Snark right now too. Also think I will use the Doom Diver as a base. However, I have also found some really interesting ‘Gobbo on Rokit’ models that I think would look good too.

1 Like

Rockets are always great! I took the more childish fart-route, just because it was easier and i dont have a lot of gizmos in my army.

1 Like

I must admit i rarely use the fluff for modelling. Its always about what i have in my bit box (all of the latest units are just stuff that was given to me me or leftovers from other things), and what I think looks a bit cooler than a standard unit.

1 Like

These guys are going to be unit fillers. Their job is to tie the units together around a mushroom theme, just by being mushrooms …

6 Likes