Going all GW for Goblins

Thanks, I’ll probably go back over things at sompoint after I get to 2000 points I might make some mushrooms out of green stuff and a few bits and pieces on.

1 Like

Sharpstick throwers finished until I took the photo and realised I need to Matt varnish the crew. The Wizs and pawpup launcher are getting there so should have some more photos up soon. Then Magwa Jo’s and a rebase of the Mincer to become a troop to get to 2000points and I will try and do a decent Army picture.

5 Likes

Nice. The whole army looks really cohesive.

1 Like

Mawpup launcher done, decided not to go all GW for this as I can’t think of a better thing to use as a mawpup launcher than the Mantic one. Decided to go with some night goblin models and add the Mantic goblin backpack to one and the arms and leaver to another. Wizs next and a couple of them are nearly done so should be posting more photos soon.

3 Likes

Wiz on fleabag number 1 done. One of those model you could spend forever on but decided to call it done, nice model and no need to do any converting. Should get another Wiz or two finished tommorow as the other two are well on their way to being finished.

6 Likes

Wiz on fleabag 2 done, starting to looking forward to painting troops again these charachter take too much thinking about :smile:

4 Likes

All the regular Wizs done, Just my version of Magwa and Jo’s too go too get to that nice round 2000point figure. I often notice things after taking a photo like those hooves look unfinished might stick a bush in fount of them.

6 Likes

Great stuff!

2000points down. Now I need to keep going for some options and larger point values, big toggoth as a giant is well underway. Hopefully I’ll get a better camera when I get a new phone sometime too.

9 Likes

Fantastic looking force

1 Like

Congrats on the 2k army, looks brilliant all together. Those trolls are suitably towering!