Golden Blue Trident Realms

Hey all,
Finally made it to the new forums. Although this army is already known by some of you I will upload some pics. It’s still an ongoing project, still units in the queue and new units will be added for 3rd edition! Here you go:

25 Likes

Stunning! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Allways a pleasure to see pics of this exceptional army

2 Likes

Aww! The possibilites of the multibase, executed to perfection. You are my hero!

1 Like

This army never gets old to look at. I am amazed by the detail and quality of the paint and conversions.

2 Likes

These turned out amazing. I keep going back to yours as I make my own. I hope to share mine soon. These look fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks! Here are some newer additions to the army

11 Likes

Dude that is absolutely brilliant! I instantly dislike 95% of every “below sea army theme” that I see, because I have a general problem with bringing the armies home to the battlefield - in my eyes it’s just unrealistic (yeah yeah I know we’re talking about a fantasy game) to pull complete structures and stuff with you. Even more when the minis are under water, obviously not flying, but swimming. BUT. You proofed me a fool! I bow to what you have created here, the mix of everything and the perfect blending into the whole scheme, it’s just incredible. That giant kraken… and of course everything else, the whole perfection of details and love which was obviously put in here. That’s the dedication I hope to reach one day!

2 Likes

Thanks alot!
And here’s finally a Video of how I paint the underwater bases. It’s even a technique you can use in general to paint incidence of light. Thx for Bier und Brezel Tabletop for hosting this very 1st episode of my new Youtube Series TITUS PAINTING TUTORIAL.

Here you can find the ‘Bier und Brezel Tabletop’ version

And here’s the full uncut painting version on my new youtube channel

English version is coming soon, will update this post when it’s available (this week).

Thx for watching! Have fun & stay healthy,
Flo

10 Likes

Finally the English version is here!

Really looking forward to your feedback & have fun watching!
Cheers

4 Likes

fish in action :slight_smile: (english subtitles coming soon)

3 Likes

This army looks so amazing, I stumbled over it looking for inspiration starting my own Trident Realms-army. I instantly decided not to do an underwater theme, because to your creativity, brilliant execution, atmospheric reflections and diversity there is just nothing to add. Everyone following that theme can only be second. Applause to that. Maybe someday I’ll have the opportunity to see it life.

1 Like

did you see the army showcase last week? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBent8Ywkw&t=1544s