Hair, Glasses/Goggles, Jewellery/Ornament? I'm lost with the alternate Drakon Lord head!

Trying to figure out how to paint this eventually or whether I’ll just use the helmeted head. :wink:

What’s your take? Jewellery or just hair or whatever? All input greatly appreciated. I’m lost! :grin:

It looks weird for Hair … and as an ornament I don’t see how it’s attached … from a distance you could almost think it’s some kind of flight goggles … mmmhfp.

1 Like

Jewellery/circlet thingy.

2 Likes

Could it be a full face mask with decorations along the top and side? This is hard to tell.

It’s either some sort of alice band with squiggles on it and the rest covered by hair, or he has a pair of antennae

1 Like

No, it’s a Jewellery/circlet thingy.

2 Likes

Cool, i thought he might have been rocking a theatrical mask or something going for a phantom of the opera vibe.

1 Like

I cannot see the sides of the head well but it looks like a circlet with some cheekguard pieces or something like that.

Im terrible with faces so i always prefer helmets anyway haha

1 Like

Thanks @mattjgilbert , i ll give it a try eventually :slight_smile: If it goes wrong and my painting skills fail me… there s still the helmet! :wink:

1 Like

Thinking about it the thing down the side of his head looks like a face microphone that telephone salesman wear, he looks determined too, he’s ready for a long day of selling time shares.

1 Like