Halflings

Following this with great interest Sceleris.

Have a large Halfling army due by the end of the year from the “Siege of the smallfolk” Kickstarter.

This is already providing great inspiration.

2 Likes

Nice.

Will have a reg & troop of the FTCombat pig riders and one each of the war machines (rocket launcher & pot thrower).

Hope that the list includes something that the urchin slingers can be used as, while the drinks look fun

3 Likes

14 Likes

i’m loving those wee guys, not too portly like cartoon overfed chefs

2 Likes

Firepower :wink:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Group shot so far.

Initial plan is 2 more halberdier regiments and a second archer one, plus a reg of pig cav. This will cover a decent halfling contingent for the LoR list.

The beta list & models next month will obviously steer the full halfling army

14 Likes

These are looking fantastic. Mantics new models have got me very tempted to do a halfling army when they’re released. Very different from the nightstalkers I got into KoW with at the start of 3rd

2 Likes

Cheers.

Yeah, the mantic plastics look good. Really intriguing by what’s on the combined infantry/cavalry spruce and how that influences the list itself. The WA ones fit with the fireforge vibe of an existing KoM army so that covers the LoR side of things

2 Likes

Next couple of bits done.

14 Likes

Tiny halfling from Dungeon Saga

12 Likes

Next halberdier regiment.

12 Likes

Hotpot launcher. Use is dependant on the war engine options the halfling gets, otherwise it’s an organ gun for LoR

The 3rd crewmen (also sans pants!) is getting turned into a saucerer/gastronamcer.

14 Likes

Getting somewhere :wink:

Beta halfling rules out tomorrow, so then see what else I need to build!

13 Likes

This army is delightful.

The artillery makes me sad for the wasted potatoes though. :frowning:

5 Likes

Turnips not potatoes! :wink:

Cheers - fun little army to do. The mantic stuff might get a slightly less regimented style and hopefully the two kits are reasonably compatible.

3 Likes

I… can stomach that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

My count-as Troll Gunner hero.

9 Likes

Has the beta list inspired any further additions? Or not really a factor in the project?

2 Likes

Well I’m going to buy the regular army (40 infantry, 20 cav, lawnmower & mounted sauceror) and have about 60 of the WA ones spare.

Some ranged dog riders and a couple of regiments of the light cav - designed to fit as a horde. I’ll do some handgunners and them hopefully the two sets are reasonably compatible to kitbash a mix of braves.

Making a couple of troops of de5 Stalwarts with the knight helms, random hand weapons and some metal shields I picked up from footsore

4 Likes