Keno's Undead - (probably) never finished

I’m looking forward to getting one for myself now! I had only really seen gray renders prior to your post.

Always glad to help! :wink:

Did it! The Goreblight is finished. As always: Better pictures will follow.

6 Likes

Very nice :slightly_smiling_face: This model is one of the most uncomon ones for sure. And therefore a very welcome visual highlight between the hordes of the shambling undead.

2 Likes

Since everything we saw from the Undead got cheaper, I guess I have to paint more to field 1000pt,my minimum goal until 3rd Edition drops. I definitely need more punch, and the werewolves were quick and easy to paint. So next up will be another regiment of werewolves, that can be combined into a horde.

1 Like

I think I am also going the modular route now on a lot of my units. List ADD is going to kick in hard once 3rd drops.

1 Like

I just primed the last werewolves and their base. I made one base detachable, so I can use the werewolf for Vanguard.

3 Likes

Smart move! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

While I am still painting the werewolves, here are some better pictures of the Goreblight:

It’s a relatively ‘messy’ paintjob, but I think it’s fitting.

@WolleK Danke!

4 Likes

Final Werewolve regiment finished! That should land my Undead at about 1000p with a few unlocks left. When I receive the rulebook, I’ll start polishing a list. The werewolves can be used as a horde too, of course. Also, one werewolf is detachable for Vanguard.

I’ll post pictures of the whole army soon. Thank you, everyone for commenting. It really kept me going.

13 Likes

Brilliant! and done very cleanly. hardly even noticable and well painted. Those are the mantic WWs ?

1 Like

Thanks! They are from the TTCombat halfling kickstarter.

I see. Are they going to become an Orderable product? Or were they KS only?

I don’t know, but I don’t remember them being KS exclusive. I got to say though, they were poorly cast. Lots of holes, missing teeth, a broken arm even. I needed quite a bit of green stuff.

1 Like

Here is a group shot of my Road to 3rd project. If I have time I’ll post a picture of the army on terrain.

10 Likes

I found the time to put my Undead into my Vanguard terrain. Here are some pics:

11 Likes

Very nice pics of a beautiful army. Do you have plans already, how it will expand?

Thank you! I build my second troop of skeleton archers. Also ghouls will come. I’m writing this getting back home from the Spiel19 in Essen. I bought some Vanguard Undead from the Mantic stall there, so a Ghoul Ghast will definitely be in my army. And a regiment of Revenant Calvary is waiting for assembly.

Don’t know if you’ve found out yet?

Duelist - double attacks v Individuals
Mighty - individual model cannot be charged through (unlike the weedy yielding ones!)
Expendable - no one knows yet, keyword in there for future proofing

Yes, thank you. The rulebook arrived a couple of days ago, so I´ve seen it already.