This is my Basilean warband so far:

Paladin Defender

Gur Panther

Men at arms

Crossbowmen

5 Likes

I finished a Sisterhood Scout:

4 Likes

The sister really looks ace in the terrain, like she would be really scouting there :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

This picture is amazing, love how detailed everything is!

1 Like

Thanks guys @WolleK, @Morofang!
I’ve never been into terrain building. For some unknown, mysterious reason Vanguard changed that. Quickly after my Kickstarter pledge arrived I started building terrain for it. I love to do the finishing touches, like tufts, leaves etc. Haven’t touched the minis that much, which is a shame. I have good fun painting these Basilean. It’s a nice change to paint some ‘good’ guys :smiley:

The Ogre Palace Guard is finished:

I didn’t have time to put him into some terrain. Maybe I’ll post better pics soon.

1 Like

The Paladin Chaplain:

2 Likes

I finished my 200pt Basilean warband:

My next warband is coming into the mortal world:

6 Likes

Nice warband! Is that gaming mat and ruins from Mantic?

Yes, they are from the Vanguard kickstarter. I think they are available in a terrain crate now.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful warband :slightly_smiling_face: I like the basilean resins a lot, to me they are the best from the KS. (Painted them myself and hope to expand them to a full army, maybe next year. :wink:)

1 Like

Thank you @WolleK @ThaneBobo!
They are brilliant minis! At first I was least interested in the Basilean warband from my Kickstarter, but now it’s the first warband I painted.
And I too am tempted to play a whole army of them. Damn you, Mantic!

1 Like

My newest addition to the Forces of the Abyss warband:
Imps

and a second Flamebearer

He’s a small conversion. The head is the spare head from the Tormentor, the right hand is from the lower Abyssal sprue.

1 Like

Very good start :slightly_smiling_face: I love the character of the Miniatures and I think your colour scheme supports it: creatures that look evil, but in an ironic and humorous way. Especially the Imps, which are IMO the coolest “swarm” in Vanguard or KoW.