Kharegim's Abyssal Dwarves!

Hello all! Here is where I will be sharing photos of my abyssal dwarf army in full! I am currently in the process of retouching all the paint jobs on the entire force since they’re the first army I collected when i got back into the hobby in 2013 with KoW first edition (I had always wanted a chaos dwarf army).

First two models I have completed are my halfbreed champion Bhurak! (he is a twin with hes evil brother Bhrodil who is coming up eventually)

bhurak 1
bhurak 2
bhurak 3

the second one is my favourite greater obsidian golem model! This guy is a mix of a model from HQResin on the hexy store for his body and the mantic greater obsidian golem head!

golem 2
golem 3
golem 4
golem 5
golem

20 Likes

That golem is great!
Much more fitting “evil pose”.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah when i got my kickstarter golems I felt they were too, small, too not evil enough, but the heads were perfect…

1 Like

Sweet Golem, great lava effect

2 Likes

Love the golem

1 Like

Also in the process of 3d printing some hobgoblins, in kings of war these will be used as slave orcs, but if I can mashup the files well enough I’ll be creating a whole army to use as ratkin (in kings of war theyre genetic mutants created by the abyssal dwarves as slaves, so they’ll fit profile wise and lore wise)

7 Likes

Progress has been slow of late, I’ve been distracted with Warhammer total war 2s chaos dwarf mod and world of tanks and phasmophobia.
But thanks to internet difficulties I finished touch ups on four more units yesterday.
Meet one of four immortal guard regiments, these guys are from mantic games (as is most of the army):

And also my three Angkor heavy mortars (mantic games also)

8 Likes

Very nice work

Thanks Rusty!

1 Like