Kingdoms of Men & Brothermark

First chunk of the D&L guards built. Nice clean models, few little hand-swaps, added extras to differentiate some of the more noticeable duplicated styles.

9 Likes

Mock up of first militia reg - a few halflings villagers/drunks to add.

8 Likes

First bit of colour on the ‘beer’ regiment - halfling drunks, urchins and villagers have arrived and awaiting cleanup.

5 Likes

Today, I’ve mainly been painting vegetables!

10 Likes

Painting vegatables is a time honoured tradition. I think it is called Still Lives, and as such, raised a heated debate amongst the local Vegatarian society :slight_smile:
Joking aside, looking good

4 Likes

4k of Brothermark & KoM for game tomorrow v rats & varangur.

12 Likes

Couple more heroes - January will be spent doing lots of infantry (unless i get sidetracked!)

6 Likes

More of the Dungeons and Lasers townsfolk built - the cavalry will be mounted sergeants, everything else will end up in the militia units (while there are a lot of properly equipt guardsmen, most are looking bored, drinking or eating donuts!)

7 Likes

Barring some skulks front right, these are the built berserkers, shieldwall, sergeants and (some of) the militia! The Iron Beast and Cavern Dweller are for later!

4 Likes

So, after a long break from these (6k of NS and a couple of thousand points of TK got in the way!), it’s time to do more for these guys.

There’s about 60 dacians as fanatics to finish, plus lots of militia/halfling units ongoing. To add to that are 40-odd harlequin/black tree halbardiers that I picked up at Warfare last year.

WGA have released a plastic foot knight kit (which works really well with Fireforge stuff) and are planning on doing M@A and yeomen sets.

1 Like

5 Likes

Bases built and working through the terrain extras and first batch of civilians.

4 Likes

looking great

1 Like

6 Likes

cool bases @Sceleris

1 Like

3 Likes

Do chickens count towards MMC :thinking:

3 Likes

if they’re a vicious D’reg attack chicken then yes, also lovely work there as always

1 Like

My favourite Discworld novel :grinning:

1 Like

mine is the night watch which obviously was re-read last month for the glorious revolution of the 25th May.

Can I ask where the blood worms came from by the way, I missed when you posted them originally

1 Like