KoW Summer News Stream Preview

Ohhh good stuff! All of those look great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice, particularly like the poses & detail on the crew.

(Mantic - can the wings be ordered separately please, I’d probably buy about five pairs)

1 Like

Poke! :point_left:

1 Like

I get a strong feeling that these Halfling kits are going to sell like hot cakes!

Do we know how many of the kits are going to be plastic? So far I think it is the Infantry & Doggo Riders, would imagine the War Engines and Trolls to be plastic as well.

2 Likes

one plastic kit which has 10 inf and 5 cav on it, everything else is resin

1 Like

I will just put this here…

edit: it is image on Clash of Kings 2021 Tournament Pack. but I saw it on Facebook, where I took the link. Link works, but image here seems to be broken for some reason.

7 Likes

A few of the characters and the Iron Beast are pvc type, rather than resin - since they come from League of Rhordia

2 Likes

Orcs it is then.
The orc range is hardly in need of an update though. Maybe orcs are finally getting g a Vanguard release?

2 Likes

I forgot about the PVC stuff, which I shouldn’t as I bought extras in the KSer cause I knew the army was coming just in case

1 Like

You could possibly see a theme list concentrating on some (as yet really unknown) background style or vibe for an alternative orc one?

3 Likes

Just spotted that a few of the Halflings stuff is already up for preorder, which would have answered my own question! My bad.

The plastic kit does look very nice, good amount of variety.

Thanks! @ThaneBobo

The pic:

5 Likes

I just can`t shake World of Warcraft vibe. Especially with orc, he looks like steroid orcs who ride horses in a WoW movie. Wrong on so many levels.

I am not sure of this is an Orc
we have now the Wood Trolls which are also green, and the face does not look like the usual Mantic Orcs

a Troll themed Orc list?

1 Like

OH MAN that totally looks like the silhouette we saw before O_O

Back spikes, furry mount, etc. I did not expect an Orc theme list!

3 Likes

Good point! Just went back to check the silhouette, and yeah it looks to be a match.

So are Orcs getting redone soon?

3 Likes

CoK book rumours referenced two new armies - halflings with the 2nd being an orc theme list?

1 Like

Not a big fan of the artwork to be honest. But that’s down to personal preferences.

An Orc Theme list could be interesting and by the look of that “orc”, mantic is going the other way than a certain other miniature company from Nottingham were the new orcs are less muscular.

1 Like

Does look like a Warcraft orc dressed as a Warcraft human
I have a bit of a soft spot for Warcraft because it was the first fantasy thing that I played as a game (rather than reading).
Only played the strategy games though.

1 Like

Warcraft 2 is THE game. Period. That game and LoTR cartoon influenced me to love fantasy. I used to draw orcs all day.

5 Likes