Local Halpi's Rift Campaign - Singapore

Hi I’m co-running our local Singapore Halpi’s Rift campaign with @5plustohit and our FLGS store managers. And would like to show some of the stuff here.

Firstly is the campaign pack, we implemented a leveling system as that gives the players a feel of progression. The leveling list is taken from CoK2017 if I’m not wrong and updated slightly. After launching the campaign we realized the general can farm exp quite easily by plinking damage into a combined shooting or melee, so it was addressed slightly in chapter 2 of the campaign, without shortchanging those who haven’t farmed the exp.

Awarding points for painted general and bodyguards is a nice addition to encourage some hobby. Also awarding points for battle reports. About half or more of the games have battle reports to them. So that players can read each others battles and get more involved. Some wrote them in comedy style, some wrote in poems. it’s really cool.

immediately we realized alchemist’s curse at level 2 is super strong, especially with the eye of the storm rerolls, it can easily deal 5-6 damage per round and almost everybody is taking it. I took it with chant of hate as well.

1 Like

5 Likes

Latest Halpi’s Rift Campaign Material Plane Battle Report on Newbie Dice. Do check it out.

Tried something different with this battle report since it’s a game from our local campaign.

2 Likes

Oh my, how awesome it looks with all those pages displayed underneath each other like that. The forum formatting really fits this material! :grin:

2 Likes

3 Likes

My 2nd game of halpi’s rift video battle report. This was still in the Material Plane.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes