Mantic and Custom Fees

Hi Guys,

are there any experiences with ordering directly at Mantic from Germany?
I know it was a bit messy in the first half of the year with custom fees and super long delivery times.
Has this been sorted or would you still recommend to order from local stores?

you’ll still be hit by custom fees since Britain became a third country that’s not going away, I would go local if I were you. It’s safer in the long run

2 Likes

Local is definetly preferrable. I ordered the Deadzone Veteran pack (only avaiable directly from Mantic)directly from Mantic and wrote them a note to declare the content of the package on the outside. UPS told me that that would reduce customs and fees drastically. Let’s see how that goes.

1 Like

CCGwinkel (dutch site) delivers Mantic to the EU. Portage to Germany won’t be free, but bearable and you won’t have any customs headaces.

Owner is a nice chap too. I had a problem with a Luggit mispack, he solved this by resending the correct sprue nicely.

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys!

I saw that a few UK shops started to handle the correct VAT for the country of the buyer, but that seems to be quite a complicated task and may be a bit much to handle for mantic.

1 Like

I’ll check them out, thanks.

There are actually quite a few German online shops who sell mantic products, but thanks to the brexit restocking takes ages.

1 Like

The Cursed Isles wanted more red tape apparently

1 Like