Mantic Half Elf Berserkers

I really like the Mantic Half Elf Berserkers for Northern Alliance. My question(s) are will Mantic release them as a stand alone kit or will them forever be tied to the Mega Army? Following up, are they other units similar that are only available in a box that aren’t also stand alone kits? I’m trying to get a sense if I need to look elsewhere for extra Half Elf Berserkers?

Thanks in advance for answers.

1 Like

they will eventually be released as stand-alone sets, they’ve gone through this a few times now, but unfortunately the word is eventually. It could be next month, or next year, the turnaround time on finding a way to separate them from the Vanguard production seems to take a while which is a shame

2 Likes

yes they are sweet models, them and the Huscarls could do with being released seperately.
A possible alternative model is the Shieldwolf Shieldmaiden Infantry/rangers for either the Berserkers or Ice Kin Hunters https://www.shieldwolfminiatures.com/shieldmaiden-infantry-rangers-dual-kit-hard-plastic.html

3 Likes

Good to know that they will eventually be separate.

1 Like

Those are some really cool models, and I will likely grab a box to use for the time being. Thank you very much.

1 Like