Mantic Virtual Open Day! What do you think?

1 Like

I loved every minute of it, I particularly like that the narrative magic is for fun, people sometimes miss out on what is important in gaming :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for my ogres, goblins, ratkin, nightstalkers to all get new toys my other armies will have to take solace in magic :smiley:

3 Likes

I missed it! Will have to check out the youtube videos now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keen to see the summer / autumn campaign book out.

1 Like

The Well of Souls and the new Nightstalkers are great! I am very keen to see the Ratkin and Salamanders. My very first WHFB army as a kid were Skaven… There is something about the inhabitants of Pannithor that makes me wanting to own them all! Damn you, Mantic!

2 Likes

I managed to avoid Tomb Kings in the World world and I’m fighting off the advances of the empire of dust in Pannithor, but I feel you.
Maybe only getting small amounts for Vanguard is the way to sate the thirst

1 Like

I already got the Vanguard Giants pledge with 4 warbands plus an Undead warband! But you are right, it’s a good way to satisfy your ‘need-new-army-appetite’.

1 Like

Im interested to see what the new Ratkin will be like.

1 Like

like that but with less Mr Renton behind it

1 Like

For some reason those videos won’t play for me. What new Kings of War models are previewed, other than those shown in the article?

Any more info about it?

Not bad. Thanks for posting. Doesn’t look as good as the other companies rat guys but Im sure they are 1/4 the price.

may not be coming as a summer campaign book, with the lockdown Ronnie has been talking to Matt and the others about combining it with the planned CoK 21 to make a supplement book this year as a filler instead.

1 Like