McDougall Designs now carrying Mantic games

Hello all, Max from McDougall Designs here.

I’ve picked up Mantic as a retail partner, and i am now carrying a limited range on my webstore.

The rest of the catalog is available via emailed special order.

standard discount is 20% off MSRP for anything you would like.

Shipping domestically in the states is $6.50 up to $50 then free afterwards.

please read the collection description for important information.

hope you all have a lovely week, and happy gaming.

10 Likes

CLARIFICATION:

I have been informed by my trade representative that mantic direct items are part of a different pricing bracket, as such I am having to adjust.

Moving forwards:

Regular Mantic items = 20% off

Mantic direct items = 10% off

4 Likes

​Fancy trying out a Mantic set, but don’t want to commit to a full box?

McDougall designs has sprue packs available so you can paint test and experiment to your hearts content.

See the collection here:

1 Like

Final day to get your special order requests in to McDougall Design for this months stock order.

I offer the whole mantic main catalog, including preorders, at 20% off. Mantic direct items are 10% off.

Shipping after $50 is free for domestic/USA customers.

email info@mcdougalldesigns3d.com with your order requests for quote.

Empires of dust in stock! other mantic restocks including halfling sprues!

Now carrying fireforge and shieldwolf miniatures!

1 Like

News update:

The new mantic special order section is live on the webstore.

This is a limited section for the moment as I am working on adding the rest of the catalog.

After mantic is done, fireforge and shieldwolf will also have special order sections made

Until then, any mantic, fireforge, and shieldwolf items not on my webstore can be inquired about by sending an email to info@mcdougalldesigns3d.com

STOCK ORDER IS PLACED ON THE 10TH OF THE MONTH ORDERS OR INQUIRIES due in by 8/9/2022 11:59 pm.

Also, space nam from Wargames Atlantic/reptilian overlords are on preorder

2 Likes

For those working on smaller scale KoW armies

The archmage cometh. With hulking bodyguards, flyers, and a couple heroes to boot!

2 Likes

Conversion suggestion:

Les Grognard heads from Wargames Atlantic added to Mantic Games halflings. I have created both a foot version and a mounted model to show off these conversions in full.

Want to get a taster but not commit to a full Army? McDougall Designs sells packs of the Mantic Games halfling sprues.

The Les Grognard heads sprue (also sold individually) gives you plenty to work with and has gasmask options. These will be particularly good if you want to make some conversions for popular systems like Sludge and Turnip28.

2 Likes

Mantic November release preorders are live on McDougall Designs. This includes the upcoming sands of ahmun starter

https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/products/pre-order-mgkwm119-sands-of-ahmun-two-player-starter-set?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web

https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/collections/ogres-in-28mm

2 Likes

"Wargames Atlantic Harvesters up for pre-order, in both single sprue and boxed format, from McDougall designs.

boxes: https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/products/preorder-wargames-atlantic-death-fields-harvesters?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web

sprues: https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/products/preorder-wargames-atlantic-death-fields-harvesters-sprue?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web

20 big bugs, 10 small, per box.

Some images, including the ranged option:

Snip

I could definitely see these used in nightstalkers"

New image provided by Wargames Atlantic

1 Like

New Hengstland releases up on the webstore

The Wargames Atlantic Landsknecht Ogres have arrived for pre-order on the McDougall Designs Webstore. $30 USD per box, free shipping to domestic US customers after $100.

The box comes with optional sci-fi components to allow you to add some physical might to your armies of the future!

Get yours at the link below!

​https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/blogs/news/holiday-news-bulletin-shipping-deadlines-preorders-and-more​

News update, holiday shipping deadlines, NEW PREORDERS and more!

:thinking: Hhhmmm, I thought this forum was ad free…

If there was an issue would the mods not have brought it up by now?

I’m a small hobby shop.

The special order deadline for this month is 6-10-23 at noon. Get your orders or quote requests before that time. Special order quotes are commitment free so please email mcdougalldesigns3d@gmail.com

Summer sale gets you an extra 5% off your order. Can be combined with other sales

Wargames Atlantic bulk orders

Mantic games (regular catalog inc preorder items 20% off, mantic direct 10% off)

Warlord Games (5% off retail D-Day sale)

Perry plastics

EM4 plastics

Gripping beast plastics

Oathmark and frostgrave

Fireforge and shieldwolf (distributor availability applies, email for info)

Parabellum Wargames

Scouts out WW1 skirmish gaming

Any others not mentioned email for check and quotation.

FREE SHIPPING ON USA BASED ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE. $200 OR MORE REST-OF-WORLD NON EU.

individual sprues available by request if not offered in the relevant section of my webstore.

LOYALTY REWARDS POINTS FOR EVERY ORDER.

Greetings all,

I’m working on getting the website updated during any downtime (reference - current family emergency post previously.)

Mainly, to keep my mind occupied, but also to help you get amazing miniatures at excellent prices!

Today, Mantic’s july preorders have gone live. These include the Northern Alliance releases and the Shadow and Ice and Shadow starter set. These are set to release and ship to trade partners such as myself mid july.

Prices with McDougall Designs standard discounts applied.

Ice and shadow starter set - $96
Northern Alliance Mega Army - $132
Northern Alliance Army set - $80
Northern Alliance Heroes pack - $40
Northern Alliance AMBUSH starter - $36
Northern Alliance icekin regiment - $30
Northern Alliance dwarven ravens regiment - $30

Remember, due to the extension, your entire order will receive an extra 5% off with my summer sale discount (applied automatically at checkout or during the manual quoting process if you email.)

The standout saver this time around are the Ice and shadow two player set, with which you can get two sizeable armies (Northern Alliance and Nightstalkers) on the games table in short order.

The AMBUSH starter for northern alliance is also a great buy if you are looking to rapidly expand your army, as you get 20 of the new Icekin and 2 of the dwarven raven riders. This is roughly a regiment box of each for cheaper than the individual sets. Get multiples and make that northern horde strong!

As usual, everything else in mantic’s main catalog is 20% off as standard, with mantic direct items at a capped 10% off.

US based orders benefit from free shipping at $100 or more, and international orders (excluding EU) get free shipping at $200 or more. All orders benefit from loyalty rewards points.

Any questions, email McDougalldesigns3d@gmail.com

1 Like