Monster March! - painting topic

So I finally post something. Here is my first finished Armada-piece. Hope you like it.

This pictures compare the ship on the packing with mine.

15 Likes

Hello and Welcome @Bandrol!

I am very happy that you chose this topic to post for the very first time on the forum. :slight_smile: The ship looks awesome! You do make it very difficult for me to resist the temptation to buy this game!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

It’s looking nice @Bandrol

That ship is looking glorious Bandrol! :slightly_smiling_face: and very close to the official paintjob, wait scratch that, yours looks even better, the sails with the markings and the fire parts especially! :grinning:

The Goddess Morrigan, or in terms of The Herd, my Moonfang

7 Likes

thanks a lot :relaxed:

That keeps me motivated to get the rest of the Orcs/Goblins finished :wink:

2 Likes

Another artstyle + miniatures mashup, my experiment with pointillist petite dragons. Inspired by the “coconut crab tyranids” but on much smaller models. These will go into my Forces of Nature army with some faeries and other things as Woodland Critters.

15 Likes

Cool, spotted bite sized dragons, would work as Harpies too

Just need a touch of ‘liquid talent’, and the bases doing. Should have them finished by tomorrow night.

11 Likes

Calling the Phoenix done.

14 Likes

Awesome paint job on those tiny dragons!

1 Like

Blue was an interesting color for the phoenix. :slight_smile: Well done!

2 Likes

That blue pheonix rocks!

You might even say it rocs… I’ll see myself out.

6 Likes

Cheers - meant I didn’t have to worry about painting ‘real’ fire and made a change from the more traditional versions of the model.

blue flame burns hotter… green flame …posessed by a demon…it is known!

1 Like

9 Likes

Some good looking stuff from everyone the last few days!

I myself have finished a model that will stand in for a shadow hulk for the twilight kin I’m making for my wife. It didn’t seem tall enough on its own, but with the addition of high ground it hopefully will be the match for other titans out there.

12 Likes

very nice @Muakhah, you can’t beat a bit of a hill to give a bit of height.